Reviews for Practice to Deceive
fanfictionalcolic chapter 27 . 8/23/2015
Hey just reading Your story again for ...I don't know how many times. It's such a great story. My go to story when I want to be sure to read something good.
ellekat08 chapter 28 . 8/22/2015
Reading this amazing story in 2015, you made me feel sorry for Edward, hate him, you made me laugh, cry and feel all kind of different emotions it was a wonderful story. Thanks
Guest chapter 28 . 7/29/2015
What a beautiful story. All for second chances!
Hanover78 chapter 28 . 3/22/2015
Love this story!
Just-Marvelous-M chapter 27 . 3/14/2015
Love this story! It's really an amazing storyline and the writing is sooo good ;)
Loo3P chapter 28 . 2/18/2015
This is a fricking amazing story and you are a phenomenal story. Awesome job
Loo3P chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
Oh crap, I can feel what's coming
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 28 . 1/8/2015
Welp. You did it. You made me love him and want him for my very own. That's pretty impressive.

Great story, baby!
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 27 . 1/8/2015
Awwww. I'm ready for happily ever after now.
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 26 . 1/8/2015
Why? Why do you keep splitting them up when I'm finally rooting for the togetherness?
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 25 . 1/7/2015
WHERE? Where is he going? If "somewhere with water" turns out to be Antarctica, Bella should rethink this whole fucking thing.
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 23 . 1/7/2015
Okay, Bella. I think he's suffered enough. Time to let him out of the doghouse.
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 21 . 1/6/2015
Right, so this is me caving. I forgive him. And I even sort of love him.
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 20 . 1/6/2015
I really like Bella. I really like her, and I'm going to try to explain why.

This summer, because of Things That Happened, I ended up reading three different book series that were basically formatted like this:

Man: *Acts like a giant douche*
Woman: "I'm trying to build a relationship here, but you're acting like a giant douche."
Man: "I'm sorry. I love you."
Woman: "Everything's okay now!"

Over an over and over again. Because remember, these are series.

And then . . . AND THEN . . . I took an Oscar Wilde class, and Oscar Wilde is touted as this progressive, pro-feminist writer, so yay, right? Except, oh my god, he is NOT progressive and pro-feminist. Not when his plays are riddled with lines like "A man's life has more value than a woman's." I was so disillusioned by that little revelation that I wrote my final paper on the fact that he's not progressive and pro-feminist.

And now I'm reading Chaucer.

My literature of late has had famine of feminine fortitude. I have, for so long, been needing to read a female protagonist who has some sense of self-respect.

So, yeah. I really like Bella.

And I guess if Bella can forgive Edward, I can too. But we're not there yet, are we, Bella?
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 19 . 1/5/2015
I'm so glad you're punishing him.
4,688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »