Reviews for Practice to Deceive
Erroneous78 chapter 23 . 11/12/2013
'But I never truly understood the depths of what he meant, couldn't imagine a love so strong that no amount of time would ever be enough, that the intensity of those feelings would never fade.

Until now anyway.

Now...I get it. Thank you for giving me that.'

Oh Liv, my heart.

He's such a swoony boy, his heart was always there it was just hidden for some time.

And that kiss at the end *knee trembles*

I totally forgot to add on the previous review, about Bella's response to him. It's totally wasted now but there was going to be a

'In the words of Bella Swan "that's not a no"

LOVE,
Erroneous78 chapter 22 . 11/12/2013
SQUEEEEEE EC came home :)

I'm so excited for this next chapter.

And man! When he threatened to jump on a plane because she hadn't called. GUH

Erroneous78 chapter 21 . 11/12/2013
*bounces* a letter, a letter, a letter :-D

I quite like drunken, snarky Bella. She kinda reminds me of Dory from Nemo. I have no idea why.

Erroneous78 chapter 20 . 11/12/2013
That was actually another really hard chapter, Liv! I bet after writing these you were begging to be pecked by a bird to try and lighten the mood or something LMAO!

As hard as this was, that needed to be said. Their words needed to be heard. I really hope he can show her how he loves her and I'm utterly giddy at the thought of his words going onto paper. His true words. *swoony sigh* it's almost like receiving love letters. I wish I had some.

Poor Bella, she's so broken but she knows she can't just give up.

Erroneous78 chapter 19 . 11/12/2013
I wanna hug the shit outta Charlie & Jasper. Such a cool dad. I'm so glad he's a lovely Charlie because he is my most favourite character from the series. I think I luffs him only a smidgen more than Edward *gasps*

5 months away. Maybe they need to take that time apart and then come back together and see what's happened. Sucks, totally but sometimes it's just needed.

Rose rocks. I love her. He doesn't deserve her but I'm glad she's there.

Erroneous78 chapter 18 . 11/12/2013
I suppose in a way I never gave much thought to everyone who was touched by his lies. It wasn't until these last 2 chapters that it really hit home the destruction he actually caused and the knock on effect it has for Emmett, Rose and ultimately Bella.

Because not only did Bella lose Edward, she lost Emmett and Rose (for a while at least) too. How could she trust them knowing they did (and in Rose's case, unknowingly). It must be like her whole world has crashed around her.

I do feel sorry for Edward but he brought this all on himself and Emmett warned him and yet he still deceived them all.

I really really hope he hasn't screwed up. That he can show Bella who he really is and hopefully one day she can learn to forgive him. I really hope also that he's learned his lesson.

"C'mon Rose, don't be mad that I was a huge fucking jerk who used a girl to get back at an asshole who wasn't even worth it?"

Hit the nail right on the head here.

Erroneous78 chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
*swaps shot glass for wine glass & pours more Jose*

I'm numb.

Erron
Erroneous78 chapter 16 . 11/11/2013
Ohhhhhhh Liiiiiiivvvvvv,

I just...I can't...He cried...My heart...Her heart...His bloody heart. Jesus.

*runs for the bottle of Jose*
Erroneous78 chapter 15 . 11/11/2013
Lines from 'Paul' you'll never hear Edward say

"get your hands off my motherfucking junk" Bwahahaha! I love that movie.

What an amazing date. He really outdid himself. GAH. He's collecting brownie points but it's all going out of the window in T-2 chapters aaaaaaarrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I'm grabbing the cushions, ready to hide...

Erroneous78 chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
I just don't know what to do with his boy, Liv. I want to strangle him & hug him both at the same time!

'I wanted to punch myself in the fucking face.'

Dude. I SO do. But your face (Edward) not mine.

Poor Bella. Blindsided by 2 of them now. Oh hell no this will not go well.

Erroneous78 chapter 13 . 11/11/2013
So the dreaded journal of truth. Does Edward give it to her to read or does she stumble upon it herself.

The spiderweb is getting bigger & more people are hopping on. It's bound to break soon with that much pressure on it.

Erroneous78 chapter 12 . 11/11/2013
Happy New Year indeed.

I'm now counting down to the dreaded chapter. Bless, he never used to be such a dick.
He still should have tried to explain it all to her as it's not only her heart he's gonna break. His breaking is the result if his own stupidity.

Erroneous78 chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
"Alright, Stalker, your ass in mine." Bella broke in, handing me a beer. Mine. But not. I wasn't hers, either. I was an asshole. And at that moment, I hated myself a little bit.

Ouch. And now even I feel a bit sick for him too. Silly, silly boy. She's falling fast. And rose's tears. Why won't he wake up and smell the coffee? Ugh!

Erroneous78 chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
*passes Edward the biggest shovel EVER*

He needs to tell her. And now. Hell he had chance to fess up in his room. He'd have a better shot at being with her now, all Mulder-and-Scully-the-truth-is-out-there than what he's actually doing.

Dumbass.

Erroneous78 chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
Ohhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

I'm torn Liv. On one hand, he's an asshole. On the other hand, he's a screwed up Asshole who is hurting. He's caused Jake pain & grief, he now needs to step away before he totally ruins Bella. He's going to break her and him. Stupid, stupid boy. Let your pride go on this one, already. Don't stoop so low. It doesn't make you any better than Jake.

Poor chap.