Reviews for Daniel Ocean's Daughter
back2vintage chapter 31 . 4/5/2013
Love this story please carry on with it.
back2vintage chapter 28 . 2/27/2013
love this story please update
wandertogondor chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I can't believe that no one reviewed for the last chapter! I, for one, thought that it's amazing! It's really hard to find interesting fanfics and this is awesome. I really love how you seem to capture the whole life of a thief with detailed and deep explainations and word choice.
Arrialee chapter 24 . 1/21/2013
I love your story so far i can't wait to read more please update soon
DarkFireAngel00 chapter 24 . 11/29/2012
Awwww that was cute(:
Kay chapter 23 . 11/20/2012
I love this! Can't wait for the next update. And I always thought Abby went better with Rusty.
Nelle07 chapter 23 . 11/4/2012
Hahah I love Danny's parting words to Tess!
dots-fiction chapter 22 . 9/17/2012
aaaawww! i need more! come on!
coldbrowneyes chapter 22 . 9/5/2012
I love it. The only problem I had was it was to short. I like seeing them a little mushy get gave the a littlebit more depth.
anythingspossible99 chapter 21 . 8/26/2012
Cant wait for more! Berry good story
mazzy24 chapter 21 . 8/11/2012
Abby and Rusty need to get together soon otherwise my brain will explode!
kohr chapter 21 . 7/19/2012
Meesa like :)

I do not care if you read my pm or not; I like this chapter, especially the first paragraph.

Keep on going!
coldbrowneyes chapter 20 . 7/6/2012
I love this story cant wait for an update and I love her with Russ love them togethr and I would love get and inside the had shot of how they really feel about each other and inside Danny's head about how he feels about them together.
kohr chapter 20 . 7/4/2012
more? there's a very interesting story here and i like how you deviate from the little details. very original. :)

It hurts me to say this, but Abby is feeling a little 2D to me. Too much like a 14 year old girl. Then again, everyone is seeming like a 14 year old girl in this story. Give them some depth :)

Otherwise, this is going to be an amazing story, keep on writing!
Nelle07 chapter 18 . 6/16/2012
So funny! I just Love her and Rusty's witty comments!