Reviews for Upon the Highest Bough
Arla chapter 1 . 2/25
Really sweet:)
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
I'm about to travel home for Christmas, so I'm really in the mood, and this was just so sweet to read. Thanks for sharing. 3
Raquel chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
This is my new fave Christmas story!
Dmandude chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
This was absolutely what I could imagine the team doing! You write the characters so well, that this seriously could have been an episode of Young Justice
artemis 5 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Cute
RobinGirlWonder347 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
:D
Molly Grace 16 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
That story was like... nine different kinds of cute and fluffy. AND I LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Aw. I like seeing Robin and KF's freidnship here. (Although I do think Wally should have gotten something else after the coal. :)
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
So many feels. XD But the most prominent one is probably enjoyment from reading this great fic. :)
dreamarcher chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
That was... beautiful. This was only the second time I read it but it's just so perfect. I love the Roy/Artemis AND Wally/Artemis.
Artemis Delos chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Very nicely written. I love how you incorporated team bonding with happy experiences like present giving and stuff and unhappy experiences with Robin and Artemis. Great job!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Awesome!

There's a good dozen quotes that had me cracking up and i can't list them all...

"You must be a real hit at parties, Red Sombrero. Pretty girl walks up to you and tries to make small talk, y'know – 'oh, hi! So, air, I like it!' and you just go, 'I hate air.' Ladykiller."

that was definitely my favourite. Artemis rocks.
me chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I loved this fic!

And you should write more Artemis\Roy!