Reviews for Another St James Story
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
Even though you never added any more chapters, this ending is perfect!
Tsukino101 chapter 14 . 2/27/2012
It's going great! Keep it up.

As for songs, I was thinking of Rory and Emily doing a ballad like Can you feel the love tonight? By Elton John. For a group song, I'm thinking of my favorite, Heaven is a place on Earth by belinda Carlisle.
WritersWayOfLife chapter 14 . 2/5/2012
Loved the chapter and love that you've picked it up again. Love the mention of the grey blot.

Songs for Nationals suggestions...?

Make me wanna die by the pretty recklass-emily to sing to Jesse.

Accidentily in love by counting Crows-Rory and Emily as a duet.

Stop Loving You by Andrew Spencer-would make a great group piece with lots of dance.

The Way you look tonight-Great solo piece for Rory.

Hope these help
Ayrpluto72 chapter 14 . 2/5/2012
Emily could maybe move in with Quinn? That would be nice as Quinn got kicked out by her family before and knows how it feels.

I love this story!

N.D could challenge V.A to a sing off! And then Emily could be with N.D!

If you need song choices for nationals I have a few?

- Shine A Light - McFly and Taio Cruz

- Fly - Nicki Minaj and Rihanna
MsPaigeMeadows chapter 14 . 2/4/2012
You could do Micheal since they did those well or you could do a new demi lovato song or a different techno song
perfectlyODD chapter 14 . 2/4/2012
"Then the Gray blot thing died…" Confused looks filled the club. "The lunch." Oh's filled the room.- favourite part.
RealDirectioner4 chapter 14 . 2/4/2012
Awwh! Ps this is girlwithhotpinksunglasses, I changed my name

You should choose a song by one direction, search them up on youtube, pleeeeaaaaassseee! Theyre amazing :)
RealDirectioner4 chapter 14 . 2/4/2012
Awwh! Ps this is girlwithhotpinksunglasses, I changed my name

kenepeach chapter 14 . 2/4/2012
Rory should accidently make Emily mad in some way... like a rumor that gets really out of hand or something... yay for drama! It was a good chapter, it's nice to review everything that has happened so far!
hammertime69 chapter 13 . 1/17/2012
I can't stop reading this story! Every day I check back for a new update! The whole "Emily St. James" plot is very clever and I'd like to see how far Jesse will go to get his revenge on New Directions... Plz update soon!
perfectlyODD chapter 13 . 1/11/2012
Aww... Rory feeding Emily... Very cute.

Not only do I eat soup with a fork, I eat ice-cream with a fork too, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Update soon!

(DIE, JESSE, DIE!)
WritersWayOfLife chapter 13 . 1/11/2012
That is so adorable, especially Rory feeding Emily. Hope you update soon!
MsPaigeMeadows chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
I DONT HAVE TO KILL JESSE! I still might though just for putting them ALL through that but if he didn't then Rory and Emily would never be together which is the only thing keeping him alive... for now! lol Excellent chapter as usual! Beautifully written I shall add as well! Can't wait for the next chapter!
kenepeach chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
You used that line again! 'If I can eat for you, why can't you eat for me'! You are really being mean to me, aren't you? I don't think I can take it!

Hahaha, but great chapter! I love Rory feeding Emily noodles (I eat chicken noodles with a fork too, don't worry :D)
ladyluck96 chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
myy fav part was when rory forced her to eat!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »