Reviews for Come One, Come All
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
awesome story
love it
Horizon629 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This was a good fanfic. I love carnie Edward, so I hope you turn this into a longer fic.
Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
i love this story and i really hope there's a continuation in the near future... i want to know what happens next...
Much love and respect
Xoxo
Mia
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
that was good keep it up
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
""Well, duh; better than being married to a guy with a shrinking dick." -ROTFLMAO!

Jess being all crazy wild but wholly devoted to Mike is fun... & I like Bella's idea of making a firefighter sandwich *licks lips* but I'm too much of a Jessica to ever really do that, LOL!

"W, I think, is for the wolves that are the main event. They're some kind of rare breed that grow much bigger than normal." -nuh uh? OMG! I love it!

The man & the wolf were Leah & Edward then? Wonder what they thought of Jess & Bella?

"Just blow him on the way back; you know he won't care then." -hahaha, this Bella is loads of fun!

I bet Edward is wondering why he can't read her about this point...

Oh my, Bella & Edward riding Leah... that's just... HOT!

"She's as strong as she is beautiful." - I like Edward bragging on Leah... it seems tender...

"Leah's pack" - is Leah the Alpha & isn't Edward worried about exposing their secrets to Bella?

"Once you try, you'll want to do it again and again. It's better than sex," - That makes a trapeze sound better then a vibrator, LOL!

"If my hands are on your body, they can't be on hers." *panting*

"Another cold one." -What the Quileute's called the vampires, LOL!

Rose and Emmett crack me up...

"Leah, calm down. I want her, and I'm going to have her. Either stay here and join us or go somewhere else." -So naughty!

That was a crazy hot 3 way between Bella, Edward and Leah! *wipes brow*

Now, I'm gonna cry! Bella and Edward have feelings for each other but they will never see each other again? Or maybe, Bella can head back to the circus with Jess and Edward will see her and realize he can't leave her behind?

OMG! He told her about vampires! Does Edward think Bella will just think he's joking, because she knows for sure, he is something other, but now she knows what... OMG and I just remembered they had unprotected sex! Will Bella get pregers?

U can't wait for you to continue this!
amikins chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
that was good, but highly depressing at the end...kinda left me bummed. also not a big fan of leah in general, but thats just personal character prefrence.
NTJB chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I loved the set up, her friendship with Jessica was refreshing. And I liked how free Bella was in terms of her sexuality. But Edward was so strange. I don't know if I could buy such a free, cocky Edward. That's just me, though. I think for what you made him, the character was intriguing. Leah was just kinda there. I kinda wanted more from her, although I like how you hinted that she had issues. I hope you go into that in a later o/s.

I would like to know your take on the little twist of folklore you did where it's even possible for a vampire to have sex with. A werewolf. They have a natural aversion to each other that you don't really refute here. I know this is a fantasy but still, it's something that's kind of a big deal.

I did enjoy this, though. Very much, actually. I hope you get more reviews.