Reviews for Defenestration
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
Oh mah Glob, she gave them a tea set..! :D *squeals*
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
She is such a tuff old lady. You know he said just that too, at least one of the time the idiot got thrown out of the window. Another well done one.
ADancingMan chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Great drabble, I love the origin of the tea set. I kind of wonndered about that as well.

I think my favorite lines from A Scandal in Belgravia were John on stealing ashtrays, and the Holmes brothers on "caring is not an advantage" and "sentiment is a chemical defect found on the loosing side." But now that I think about it, there were so many great lines in that episode.

One thing, and it may seem incredibly picky, but "defenestration" is a noun whereas "defenestrate" is the verb.
Calil Gadien96 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Ok... Either I haven't watched S2 Sherlock enough times to get it memorized, or you just quoted a fanfic. I do, however, know for a fact that "for God's sake, put some trousers on." is a line from the Red Nose Day Doctor Who Mini episode 'Time' 'tis a great quote, and I can almost imagine Mycroft saying it. I would appreciate it if you would inform me whether or not I need to find and watch Sherlock again.
Thanks,
Cal
AnyaMaia chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Hehehe... poor Mycroft would be terribly jealous! great :)

AnyaMaia x
InkySpectacles chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
and THAT, ladies and gentlemen (and Anderson) is why pissing off the consulting detective is a terrible idea, ranking only slightly less dangerous than "poking Jim Moriarty with a three-foot pike" and "stealing Mycroft's umbrella...from Buckingham palace".
toeki chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
in character.

and i agree, praise for ms hudson and the best line ever:)
akisura12 chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
I'm sorry but Im an idiot and I can not for the life of me think of who ER is…?
Bleak Decemberangel chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Has anyone ever told you you think a little bit differently. And I love it. I had just assumed the tea set was Mrs. Hudsons or Sherlock had a peculiar liking for good jackets and tea sets.

I think your Drabble will now replace those theories. Thanks for the read.
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
*cheers* Go Sherlock! Wonderful. In the way that only dark threats can be wonderful. :D
Falling In Flames chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Nice! I think that Johns 'I'm seriously fighting the urge to steal an ashtray' was pretty awesome too.
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
lol 'defenestration' is my favorite word and I just HAD to read this when I saw it XD I don't know what it says about me that it's my favorite word but...well, thanks for the story! :D Absolutely loved it!
Meggplant chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
OH NO! Please please please put a disclaimer in the author's notes that you're now writing for the new season! I love your work and I read everything but I live in Canada which hasn't got the new ones yet! PLEEEEEASE don't spoil me!

(PS - SO bloody impatient for the new season you have NO idea...)

thank you!

xx
KlinicallyInsaneKoschei chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I don't care that this is a fan-written fic, in my mind. This is *exactly* what happened when John and Mrs Hudson left the room!

So realistic and well written! Love it!

And yes, the lines in the episode were hilarous, I LOVED seeing sherlock in that white sheet (especially when it slipped!) :)
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
SHERLOCK, HOW ARE YOU SO BADASS. -flail-

I'm looking forward to watching the new season of BBC Sherlock even more, now!