Reviews for She's Just My Roommate
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
AWWWW so cute keep up the good work!;)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
OMG!that was a cute chapter! keep up the good work because you are really great at the pruhun;) love ya!3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I really love this!Pruhun is my 2nd fave pairing my first is romahun so yeah:) i really love your pruhun stories so keep up the good work you deserve this:)
Germerica chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
This was such a cute story! I love the way it ended. Wonderful job
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
I don't think that u should slow it down... I think it's prefect the way it is! :D it's really good! Thank you sooooooooooo much for posting this! HungaryXprussia forever! :3
Trilladora chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
Arigato! This was a great story! I love that you used german and hungarian every now and then, and I also like how much personality you put in Gilbird! Thank you again for the story! Sayonara!
Stella laLuna chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
German is an awesome language! I'm trying to learn it right now actually!:P
BaconLord12 chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
Omfg Assassins Creed is freaking awesome.
BaconLord12 chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
Three days grace, evanessance, and fsllout boy are all great bands. Prussia is so awesome.
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
with a aproval like that how could they go wrongXD but the vevey ending wasnt the best. i enjoyed the story though :)
WinterLake25 chapter 10 . 3/3/2012

I think this is probably one of my favorite PruHun fics. Great job!
escritoria chapter 10 . 3/2/2012
Aww I'm so sad it's over! This story was just so cute and well-written. All your characters were so IC (especially France, that was awesome how he thought Hungary was dating Prussia for the sex xD) and Gilbird had to be the best EVER! Thanks for writing this and sharing your talent with all of us :) Best of luck to you!
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
lol the bathroom scene was awesome (as gilbird and prussia 2gether) and i love how little gilbird was on the keys, looks like he's playing nice now. the ending was perfet too!
Gaara Sempai chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
Awww I'll be sad to see it end, this'n is in my top 10 Hetalia fics, and the best PruHun I've read in a while.

Gawsh, I hope you feel better though!

I hope in teh future you can write more fics like this one.
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »