Reviews for She's Just My Roommate
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
aw only 2 more chaptersw to this? but but its so good and finny. like when they speak ingerman and take about thier worst food moments.
Tono Radish chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
XD this always brightens the mood around me! XD thanks a Prussia load! Gilly is SOOOOO kawaii! XD Update soon mein pamplemousse!
The Animanga Girl chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
Prussia and Hungary...

Y U NO CONFESS FEELINGS?
MiraMizu15 chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
OH GOD. They're going to end up together, right? RIGHT? They're so freaking perfect for each other, it just KILLS me. GAH update soon!
escritoria chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
GIL. STOP CHICKENING OUT GOSHDANGIT!

I loved the discussion about people's bad cooking, that was awesome! And Gil and Ludwig's bruderly love 3 So cute!
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
ooh i love how you added the ex in here :0
Tono Radish chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
Lol the eagle is actually Gilbird’s evolved form!

Lol I can imagine his tattoo screaming, “Mother fucker!”

I don’t know why though?

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
escritoria chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
Those tattoos sounded so... Prussia! XD

I'm so glad Gilbert finally admitted it to himself that he loves her! Took you long enough, dummkopf! *glares at Prussia*
WinterLake25 chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
Nooooooo...Stop dating Roddy and go out with Gil! I'm a pianist and I would let my significant other play my piano if he knew how to. Of course, based on Roddy's characterization, it's not surprising. ) Of course Gilbert would listen to Avril Lavgne. xD Alfred seems to be like me. I go through random music phases too.
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
i feel so bad for canada, america does have interesting music taste. I love how gilbird like attacked Prussia beforeXD good new is that he survied this time:)
Tempesty chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
i normally don't like pairing/romance fics, but ohmygod. this is adorable 3 i'mma slap a gilbert if he doesn't tell anyone
Tono Radish chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
XDDDDDDD BRING IN MARIA! BRING IN MARIA!
Tono Radish chapter 5 . 1/18/2012