Reviews for She's Just My Roommate
Tono Radish chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
PRUHUN AND FRUK FOREVER!
The Animanga Girl chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
Can I smack Gilbert? Actually never mind I want to slap Roderich to messieng with my OTP XD

Please continue :)
Noablarenglish chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
"Next chapter: Elizaveta tells Gilbert something he really doesn't want to hear."

NONONONONONONONONONONONONO! I think I know whats going to happen and I don't like it!

My prediction is now coded...
escritoria chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
Is it wrong that I'm Gilbird fangirling more than PruHun fangirling? xD

Update soon!
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
i do wish you luck and hope you still get time to write cause this stuff is awsome, like prussia/ now they are both dating, this should be interesting :)
WinterLake25 chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
I'm really anxious about those two dates. I wonder what bad feeling Ellie gets...

I really love how you've made Gilbird into such a character. Many other pics do not emphasize Gilbirds feelings towards the people around Gilbert. I really enjoy how much detail is put into that lovable little creature.
The Animanga Girl chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
I bet she will have some because Austria is a pantsy aristocrat XD
JupRea chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Haha, jealous Gilbird is jealous. Really, I love this story.

And good luck with the collage. :)
Tybs23 chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Gilbird ! Is that jealousy I see ? Awesome story, I can't wait till they finally get together .
Astryr Bonnefoy chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
I love this and don't worry its very IC. Could use more Awesome but other than that it's great!
Kit-Kat-Kitsune chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
awesome job so far! Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the next chapter :D
WinterLake25 chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
Noooo, Ellie! Don't dare Roddy! Haha. I love how you go into so much detail about Gilbird. It's very funny, and without directly saying so, his actions imply a great deal. I can't wait to see the talk.
escritoria chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
Jealousy! I love it! XD

I think everyone's pretty in character, especially Elizaveta. And I like how Gilbird hates Elizaveta. I have no idea why but that's just... awesome! Please update soon!
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
this story is just awsome! i wonder why she idd ask. i thinjk she's interested ;)
AToxicLullaby chapter 2 . 1/3/2012