Reviews for Blood is Thicker Than Water
bjq chapter 17 . 3/28
SPECTACULARLY FABULOUSLY AWESOME
Samicawrites chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
I read ur second to last part. 23 i think? Where lizzy comes back from Purgatory. And I had never read any of your stories before. But I liked it so much that I read part one, I’m just now finishing part two. And cannot wait to start part III in about two minutes :)
TiA995 chapter 4 . 8/17/2017
It took me a while, but I'm back on reading and reviewing! And I've forgotten how much I enjoy your story! Lou and Sam make a killer team! Truly!
Bobby doesn't know something? That's got to be a first! I'm so used to the all-knowing Bobby I forget that he is not exactly a walking-talking lore book though he certainly comes off as one most of the time!
Ah Dean stuffing himself with candy, how familiar! Those little details you put in are so precious!
Loved that part where Lou and Sam talked about Dean and Lizzy! The whole conversation I kept nodding to myself like I was sitting there and discussing it with them! It was very nicely put!
Wow, that ending was just hot, sweet and amazing! Dean admitting something like that is huge! Things are getting serious here I see! Well done!
TiA995 chapter 3 . 6/19/2017
Lou is definitely one scary chick! I guess that's why I like her so much! :)
I could so picture the dream team in the FBI suits and I have to say it, the picture is just to damn hot! The "keep it in your pants Winchester" part cracked me up! It was a must have for this story, seriously! :D
Dean and Lizzy have such a great dynamic, gosh why did you have to make me fall in love with them as a couple? WHYYY?
"Well, I don’t like how you go about getting what you want" and that right there is why they never had Dean partner up (in both hunting and love) with a woman in the show! He'd lose it every time! And I'm just loving the fact that you've included the jealousy Dean can't help but to feel! :)
Oh I want Lizzy fulfilling Dean's fantasies right freaking now! Poor Dean, he needs some action! I hope he gets it in the next chapter!
Loved it! Great work! :)
TiA995 chapter 2 . 5/28/2017
It's sweet how the girls are all though when it counts, but they are also all soft and nice when it comes to making the Winchesters feel better! They are really all great pairs! You so made me fall in love with them! :)
Hahah, Dean drunk dialing, I like the idea of that more then I should! Especially the dirty talk one :D
When you mentioned Metallica and the calming effect it has on him, I remembered that hilarious moment when he was humming it on the plain and laughed my ass off! I'm so glad you include such small and amazing details in your stories! It makes them even better and more interesting to read!
Dean not finishing his burger, that horrific! :D I could actually picture the scene quite vividly which is why it took me like 20 minutes to stop laughing so I could continue reading! Brilliant!
I loved the chapter (like well every chapter I've read so far)! :)
TiA995 chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Ah the "jerk" and "b*tch" exchange certainly feels like home! Each time they pull it back up in the show I just go into the cuteness overload faze! :) Dean freaking out over the call seemed strange to me at first, but then I realized what exactly you were aiming at. It wasn't about his feelings for Lizzy or about the djinn all that much. It was about his inability to ask for help when he needs it, about seeming weak or vulnerable to others and it blew me away!
And I think it's sort of great that Lou is still clueless as to what kind of a man Dean actually is. Makes me look forward to her getting to know him better, though I highly doubt she'll get anywhere even remotely close to where Lizzy is right now. His are hard walls to crack!
She has a playlist named "Dean" that's just adorable! :)
And of course Dean wouldn't be Dean without the constant internal struggle! Damn you are really good at keeping the characters in character it's scary! :)
I'm already loving this sequel! Looking forward to reading more! :)
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 17 . 10/12/2015
Loved it!
GuestLiz chapter 17 . 5/9/2015
I believe it is official, i am completely in love with this series! I just now finished reading the uncensored version on AO3, and it was just as amazing as the first. All 17 chapters where absolutely lovely. Lizzy just is completely my fav, although i do love Lou. Im trying not to play favorites! Im curious on whats going on with her and Sam... Hmm. Lizzy and Dean! So precious and in love :) lol. Wonderful to read, and i look forward to the next fic in the series. Cant wait to read whats to come. Although i am so happy to find out that Lizzy and Lou have not took part in any un-sisterly activities. Even if they aren't technically sisters, i like to believe are. Amazing story!
BranchSuper chapter 17 . 5/21/2014
Excellent story. I like this developing relationship between the Winchesters and Lizzie and Lou.
Mrs Reaper Bones chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
OK first off let me say I am enjoying this series immensely. Now...Sam...OH MY... *THUD* Can I just say I wish I was Lou for a moment or three? LOL
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 17 . 3/27/2014
In the words of my man : Awesome! I am loving where you are going and I am starting the next one now. I love how you are placing them inbetween the episodes so we have a point of reference to the boys frame of mind. I am really enjoying these. Thank you.
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
Dun-dun-dun. LMAO
klu chapter 18 . 9/14/2013
This was another great story. Thank you so much for writing and sharing them. I will be going to the next one ASAP.
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 17 . 3/25/2013
Seriously love the nickname Big Sam! It's so funny! And Lou hugging the Impala goodbye was hilarious! :D
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 16 . 3/25/2013
Love the friendship between Dean and Lou! Car bonding! :D Haha, "We just got ditched by some overly enthusiastic grease monkeys" xD And major lolz about the "dish on Dean" part :D Lou sings and plays guitar! Aw! And awesome! :D