Reviews for The Girlfriend Agreement
MoyeBIg chapter 1 . 9/14
This is so good and so funny! Sheldon's POV made the story.. he's hilarious! please write more like this.
I'm grateful I found this story once it was finished! I loved it. Chapter 26 actually had me laugh out loud and I usually refrain from showing any emotion whilst reading fanfics, to that I attribute all the lemons I've encountered. But that's besides the point. I loved the development of Sheldon especially because not many get it quite right. I didn't want to write 35 reviews back to back but know that I loved every chapter! Thank you so much for writing!
Xaverian chapter 30 . 1/30
what charges? Sheldon defended himself from his GFS angry ex who assaulted him
Noobman chapter 18 . 12/12/2019
Awesome story, compelling and offers a good example of what could've actually happened. It does not fall short in the comedy aspect either.
FuckTheWorld chapter 35 . 8/20/2018
Honestly i been going through a very tough time lately but this story, from chapter 1 to the end, has made my time go by smoothly these past couple of weeks. Hopefully i can find another great story like this, thank you for publishing this.
mickey chapter 35 . 7/25/2018
fabulous writing this is my second read and I still laughed my ass off almost all the way thru it got it in favorites so I will have it to read again thanks so much for the time and effect you put into this really great tale
mickey chapter 5 . 3/21/2018
Well I finished your tale and tho I have read lots of funny shenny fanfiction this is hands down the very best. Some comedy show aught to snap you up do write some of their shows'

God knows most of them are so unfunny. Anyway I hope I come across more of your stuff. Again this was really great writing. thanks for taking the time to write this
mickey chapter 26 . 3/21/2018
gotta say I never laughed so hard in my life this chapter just loved it
Stay chapter 35 . 12/30/2017
I loved this! Could not stop reading once I started
Chippers chapter 35 . 10/11/2017
Good characterization. Dialogue was great. The stupid continuing to lie to Leonard about Amy once he came back was so frustrating, but yes, could definitely see them stretching it out that far on the show. Great first BBT fic. You should write more.
Mischief101 chapter 28 . 8/12/2017
You say Leonard hasn't betrayed Sheldon to the same extent but what about the artic? Screwing with his work is way worse than dating an ex.
zailackar chapter 35 . 5/4/2017
Awesome story! I read this tale in one sitting. :P

I will admit the characters acted a little out of the cannon character, but I feel they still were close enough to hold the essence of their spirit. Plus what is fanfiction without changing aspects of a character or setting to make a different world than what you find in the cannon world.
jam99chgo chapter 35 . 3/18/2017
Wow you managed to write a fic where the OC of the characters was minimal. good job
kimjo2 chapter 35 . 10/30/2015
Great story with the ups and downs. Love the scene in the Italian restaurant. Thanks so much
I suppose chapter 19 . 9/3/2015
It's too late to suggest "bear munchies"?