Reviews for The Girlfriend Agreement
sarz97 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This is really gd!
Belenzie chapter 35 . 4/15/2012
this was freakin' awesome! I totally had the urge to read a Penny/Sheldon FF, and not only was this my first SC/Penny it was also my first TBBT fanfIc ever... and I wanna thank you, I don't wanna even atTempt to read no others because I don't think it could get better than this! your Sheldon in my opinion was spot on, in every way, and that was my main worry, about going in...reading an OOC Sheldon, but it wasn't the case . so one more time THANK YOU!
kat chapter 29 . 4/14/2012
OK, i have changed my mind. that fight between sheldon and leonard was f-ing hilarious!
kat chapter 26 . 4/14/2012
i will only review if you stop calling me a skank
Anon chapter 35 . 4/14/2012
You really are a brilliant writer, and I loved every second of reading this. Thank you for taking the time to write and finish it. x
Demia chapter 35 . 4/13/2012
That was cute!
chabitso.0 chapter 35 . 4/12/2012
got married in a train station...only you Sheldon, only you.X]

great end.]
arny chapter 35 . 4/12/2012
Great ending :) The wedding and the vows are pretty unconventional, but I wouldn't expect anything else from Sheldon and Penny ;). Thank you for this one, but please, please, consider wring a sequel or some other Shenny story.
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 35 . 4/12/2012
Awwwww :) great storyy!
Taun-Taun chapter 35 . 4/12/2012
Ahhh! It's over! I was writhing with adoration throughout this chapter. I tried imagining Sheldon give an honest laugh, but I couldn't picture it, so I watched an interview in which Jim Parsons laughed, and that helped.

What surprised me was Sheldon's mother had nothing to say about the lack of Christ in her son's wedding. I thought she would have had quite an earful to give Sheldon and Dr. Hofstadter as well. Or perhaps that all happened during the gestation period.

I used to call my grandmother meemaw, and I thought my sisters and I came up with the word, but I suppose we hadn't. She made the best chicken and dumpling soup, and she always had candy.

I remember this one episode (I can't, for the life of me, dig up the title) where Penny takes Sheldon to buy a well-tailored suit for a speech. He came out of the dressing room and I couldn't help but twitch a little, because he was tall and thin and dapper and I melted all over the couch. I was hoping to use that as a visual aid for this chapter, and then it turns out he was wearing his usual suit, which I found even more attractive in the end because it was him, not something Penny put him in.

Once more, as I have said multiple times, I laughed out loud while reading this chapter. Mostly when Sheldon described his meemaw as "sturdy". Who describes someone as "sturdy"?

Reading your story helped me to come up with my own. Although I am a die-hard Shenny shipper, mine is Sheldon/OC. I feel there is a lack of those for new-found fanfiction readers who haven't chosen between Shenny or Shamy. Also, I may start writing a Raj/Penny or Raj/OC fic in the future. I feel he's always overlooked. Whenever I watch an episode where he's lonely, I always feel really bad. In fact, the other day, I said out loud "Oh, Raj. If you were real, I'd fuck you." Then, after remembering my boyfriend sitting next to me (and not to mention my extensive vocabulary which contains several far more appropriate words for sex), I turned to him and said "It would be a pity thing, ya'know?" as if that were to reassure him. Sometimes, I forget myself...
JeMS7 chapter 35 . 4/12/2012
Best ending ever. It really sounds like them. And the semi-Shakespearean quote at the end: classic.
Musickat18 chapter 35 . 4/12/2012
Very nice ending! I laughed at the vows. Very in character. Congratulations on writing the one and only Shenny fiction that I love. It has been fun and full of laughter on my part. I have enjoyed your interpretation of the characters very much. I look forward to whatever else you ever plan on writing (assuming you continue to write).
thisisonlineright chapter 35 . 4/12/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!

Great ending hope that there is more :)

This has one been one of my most favorite Shenny stories!
Halfred Askold chapter 35 . 4/12/2012
Ok, I actually like that, though Sheldon isn't his black suit (and I know, we can't even SEE him) he is cautious enough to want to give him, all the 'luck' that he can.

The little tet-a-tet with Leonard was nice and Sheldon agreeing, to himself, that "He might have thought himself superior to Penny at one time, but now he is resigned into considering Penny as his equal. Perhaps not in terms of intelligence, but in terms of being. Granted, Sheldon has never found anyone else to meet these expectations, and he doesn't want to. Penny is both enough and more than enough." That was a great sentiment.

Also, the bridesmaid and groomsmen and who married. Nice dip of the hat to their characters.

The wedding vows were..unique. But strangely appropriate for those two.

Nice ending.

Chapter Rate: A

Story rating: AAAAAAAAA
Chylea3784 chapter 35 . 4/12/2012
Well done! Hard to believe that it's over. Thank you for sharing your hard work.
998 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »