Reviews for The Girlfriend Agreement
Guest chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
Oh Penny haven't you learned not to give Sheldon alchohol?

p.s. You said 'at the alter' instead of 'at the altar'
catty chapter 35 . 2/1/2015
Cool
kurtainkid chapter 35 . 12/26/2014
Good work. I like it. Not something i see happening in a million years, but hey, that's why we have fanfic.
Moonflower26 chapter 35 . 12/22/2014
Fascinating! as Sheldon would say:)
Lisa Von Cooper chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Is this really your first TBBT fanfic? It was brilliant!

As soon as I read the last line of the prologue, I had to find out what happened next. And you didn't disappoint. From the clever wordplay to the hilarious images I can never get out of my head (such as Sheldon heroically rescuing his Green Lantern t-shirt from the sea), there was nothing I didn't like. Well, perhaps Penny's language seemed a little too smart in some places. But thinking about it, I realise that it was a good thing because we got to see a side of her that is normally buried by the high IQs of her friends.

Good job! In the world of emoticons, you should be feeling colon, capital D with yourself. :D :D :D
Hells book 666 chapter 35 . 9/18/2014
This is the ferst time I have ever read any thing like this and I most defflely loved this story I wonder if there is a chains to see what tip of perints they would make
Caelus06 chapter 34 . 7/23/2014
Cuteness Over 9,000!
Taze Like Darcy chapter 35 . 6/20/2014
I loved this fic. It's absolutely amazing. Best wishes, bye.
Patronusfalcon chapter 35 . 5/14/2014
best ending ever "!
Patronusfalcon chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
NIce
Patronusfalcon chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Nice! try to cool down on the puns though. Withouth someone laughing its hard to read :D great story :)
Kim chapter 17 . 5/2/2014
Awesome story I love it. I love how everyone is in character. You know, I had to comment after you guilt-trip me into doing it. Good job. I always feel weird commenting on stories that already have a bunch of chapters -_-!
Golfbabe87 chapter 35 . 4/12/2014
Very cute and actually in character.
terig chapter 26 . 3/4/2014
I think i physically burst a blood versal from laughing so much at this chapter XD sheldons signs were fantastic XP tehe x
AnaidT chapter 35 . 3/3/2014
Omg those were thr best vows I have ever read xD jajajaj amazing story!
996 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »