Reviews for The Girlfriend Agreement
sterekdrarry chapter 35 . 1/20/2014
Cute story. I really felt bad for Leonard though. I thought for sure that he would move out or something like that.
sterekdrarry chapter 28 . 1/20/2014
I could understand why Leonard would be upset. Sheldon was his best friend like Penny was Amy's. Friends don't do that to each other or at least shouldn't.
sterekdrarry chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
What's with that Kirpke guy? he always sounds like he's drunk or learning to speak. Well, it seems that even though I like this story a lot, I'm going to have to stop reading for the night as it is very late. I will continue this later though since I like this.
sterekdrarry chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This was your first TBBT fanfic written, well, this is my first TBBT fanfic ever read. I just started getting into TBBT and I thought I'd be bored with the show but I really like it, and i love Penny and Sheldon. They would be cute together, and so far from the first chapter that I've read I like this so far, so I am going to keep reading it.
maipigen chapter 35 . 1/19/2014
this was so adorable Thanks for finishing it:D
KrayKrayKat chapter 35 . 1/18/2014
I'd never thought that I'd be able to bear a Sheldon/Penny, seeing as even though I love them together they need to be OOC to do so, but this was pretty amazing. I read it all and I wasn't disgusted or wanted to quit. Yes I know very unusual praise but it's something I consider appropriate for this particular story. Anyways you're an amazing writer:) keep up the good work.
EmilyEverlasting chapter 22 . 1/17/2014
A little destruction is nice. I love that.
Great chapter
EmilyEverlasting chapter 17 . 1/17/2014
Hahaha! Honestly, how could this get anymore awesome?
EmilyEverlasting chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
It was effective! Thats good right? Right?! (you and your roommates are funny)
Great chapter!
EmilyEverlasting chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
Awwwh, this is so cute, Leonard is just going to have to live elsewhere, such cuteness cannot be discontinued.
EmilyEverlasting chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
Screw your roommates! Clearly they don't know how awesome this story is, or else they'd be on here reviewing as well.
Great chapter! i love Sheldon and the way he's slowly realizing that their relationship is changing.
EmilyEverlasting chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
Are you serious! Poor cute guy, he might have wanted to have amazing Klingon conversations with you.
Great chapter, very funny
EmilyEverlasting chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This is obviously going to be the reason I don't get anything done this weekend.
Great start!
Dorben chapter 17 . 12/10/2013
Hilarious
qinlvlin chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Sheldon is cute 3 I like him very much and you did a good job at pointing out his view,it is totally sheldon :-D
996 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »