Reviews for Imagine
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Awwww... *sniffles*
Miss MaryAnn chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I certainly hope Mr. Eastin follows your script. I really like it.
canadianscanget chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Ditto to echo everyone else's comments. Well done is well done, and whether we get such an ending, only time will tell.
puage chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Very good chapter! Loved it. so much like the characters on the show!
aliceann chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Lovely story. I think it might be a while before we get to the bear hugs when our guys get job.
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
That was really sweet, and I can totally see this happening after they get Elizabeth back. Thanks for sharing!
BatmanSwiss chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I loved it! The awkwardness leading to straight-forwardness leading into the joking banter we all love. Great job!
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
That was really sweet, although I really doubt it would happen on the show, especially so soon with only a week or two after the kidnapping. But it would sure be nice to see their relationship mended.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was a really lovely (not to mention 'IMHO quite realistic) story about how things might go from 3.10 onwards.

I just can't see Peter staying on the case once Elisabeth got involved - and I'm pretty sure he's not outright too forgiving with regards to Neal's involvement in the whole affair.

You make an excellent point though stating that Peter never believed his partner had endangered El (more or less) willingly - or he wouldn't be standing there in Neal's flat in the first place.

Also, I truly like the idea of the Burkes going on a short holiday to forget about their respective ordeal - and for Peter to decide Neal's fate. As you put it, it will most probably be up to Peter and the question of whether he wants him back as his partner, in case Caffrey walks free of all charges, that is.

The two men's conversation in the apartment and hesitant positive outlook worked amazingly, particularly with the little set-backs in between when neither really knew what the other was thinking.

I loved their hugging to no end! *smiles contently*
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Just so very encouraging for when White Collar comes back on.

JeanneZ84 :)
Duffy1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Really great! I guess I'm getting too emotional with this show because I had to cry. Such a relief to read something like this after so much weirdness elsewhere. Thank you.
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I'm glad that they are back together and friends and I liked the way you wrote it..sweet and to the point...
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Yes, they do have to figure things out, but I hope Neal's a tad more regretful than he seems here. Not sure if Peter will feel like hugging him either. The wounds might still be a bit too raw. Still, I can imagine El acting as peacemaker, it's the kind of woman she is. It's a shame Neal didn't try and imagine life without Peter just a little bit harder when Moz first went to him with the loot.

Hoping for a happy but realistic ending in a couple of weeks time . . .
govgal chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Nicely done. I love Elizabeth's words of wisdom!
LianneZ4 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Short, but up to the point and realistic. I like it.