Reviews for Strangeness and Charm
faberritanalove chapter 2 . 4/24
This takes place twenty days before my 22nd bibirthday!
nellebm chapter 20 . 1/4
Please update! I want to know how this story ends! Hopefully you finish it! :)
GLEEKICANTTELL chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!
underthissummerstorm chapter 20 . 8/31/2014
Gosh, i hope you finish this one day. Wow, this is certainly up there with the most amazing stories i've read, thank you for writing it and I hope we find out what happens in the end someday, truly amazing story.
JakeBrazil chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
Oh my! Where have I got myself into?!
This story is absolutely amazing, and it hasn't been updated in a year and a half! Noooo!
Wow... So painful! But I'll keep my fingers crossed.. Who knows? I honestly hope that one
day you'll be willing to finish this!
I, and so many other will be here, anxiously waiting!
Great job!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/1/2014
I hope you finish this someday. It's one of my favorite brittana fics.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Is this story going to be finished? it is actually an incredible story! Please please please come back!
lotussoul chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
I'm absolutely in love with this story! Will you finish it? You're just brilliant!
Santana-Snixx-Lopez chapter 20 . 8/8/2013
Omg...omg...omg...Love this story but it's causing me so much anxiety.
maybesometime chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
just wow...this story is really good and well writen...hope you will bring it to an ending. im soooooo excited for more:) dont give up on this...please!
SaratheGleek chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Hiiii :) love this story! You really need to update though xx
fegw5709 chapter 20 . 2/11/2013
OMG please update this !
SaratheGleek chapter 20 . 1/17/2013
Okay even though you take FOREVERRR to update, this is one of the best fan fics I've ever read! You've got some serious talent...I don't want this to end, please say there's lots more chapters! Love youuu xoxo
Guest chapter 20 . 1/17/2013
just wow...this story is really good and well writen...hope you will bring it to an ending, im excited for more:)
SaratheGleek chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
QUESTION! Weren't Santana's eyes always violet?