Reviews for Strangeness and Charm
I hate you. You stupid ass. You suck
:( whyy? Why must you be like one of THEM?! Abandoning their stories without so much as a word?! You shouldve deleted this account if you were going to abandon it, instead of just leading people on to read this story just to be a disappointment
NemesisCharis chapter 20 . 2/10
This is my new favorite!
Kinda sad that it's not finished and because of that, San and Britt aren't getting their happy ending even though they have been through a ton of shit and betrayals.
Thank you for the amazing story.
VonnieBoo chapter 20 . 7/25/2015
I put off reading the last chapter for three days and I was still not ready. Man, this was one of the best Brittana fics I've read. Hopefully it will be finished some day.
faberritanalove chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
This takes place twenty days before my 22nd bibirthday!
nellebm chapter 20 . 1/4/2015
Please update! I want to know how this story ends! Hopefully you finish it! :)
GLEEKICANTTELL chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
underthissummerstorm chapter 20 . 8/31/2014
Gosh, i hope you finish this one day. Wow, this is certainly up there with the most amazing stories i've read, thank you for writing it and I hope we find out what happens in the end someday, truly amazing story.
JakeBrazil chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
Oh my! Where have I got myself into?!
This story is absolutely amazing, and it hasn't been updated in a year and a half! Noooo!
Wow... So painful! But I'll keep my fingers crossed.. Who knows? I honestly hope that one
day you'll be willing to finish this!
I, and so many other will be here, anxiously waiting!
Great job!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/1/2014
I hope you finish this someday. It's one of my favorite brittana fics.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Is this story going to be finished? it is actually an incredible story! Please please please come back!
lotussoul chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
I'm absolutely in love with this story! Will you finish it? You're just brilliant!
Santana-Snixx-Lopez chapter 20 . 8/8/2013
Omg...omg...omg...Love this story but it's causing me so much anxiety.
maybesometime chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
just wow...this story is really good and well writen...hope you will bring it to an ending. im soooooo excited for more:) dont give up on this...please!
SaratheGleek chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Hiiii :) love this story! You really need to update though xx