Reviews for Resolutions
featherdusterpixie chapter 12 . 7/25
freaking brilliant!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 4/9
Very much enjoyed the story. You write great characters and new and interesting stories. I am looking forward to reading more of them.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 4/9
The wolves might think they were being smart, but it backfired on them. Charlie most certainly wasn't pleased.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 4/9
The different little twists and turns are fun. Still wish someone would smack Alice upside the head a few times. Never been a fan of hers. She just wants someone, Bella, to live the life she never got to do as a human and she doesn't care that Bella wants nothing to do with it. Jacob is walking on very thin ice with Charlie and possibly Billy as well.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 4/9
This is a fun story.
MyEdwardJacob chapter 5 . 1/20
You know, I've always hated the way that Bella pushed for sex, when she knew he was uncomfortable. I understand that he started things here, but her wheedling to get her way was wrong. I can understand wanting a proper honeymoon, but they can do that after the change. It just makes me frustrated, because if she was a guy her behavior would be frowned upon. While I don't agree with Edward and his reasons for withholding. I really really hope there are no creepy hybrids in this story.
MyEdwardJacob chapter 4 . 1/20
Sometimes I hate the previews because that's all I can think about when I try to review or go through the next chapter...

Also, the thing about New Moon seems a little far fetched since he was only supposed to check things out... And his eyes were red. Besides it was just Victoria and the rest of the Denali's could have easily taken her out. Three thousand year old succubi?! They didn't survive this long on looks alone. Also, Eleazar was a part of the Volturi. Oh! And he gave Victoria inside information about the Cullens. I can't believe the Denali's would offer up that kind of information to a virtual stranger or not. He was with them for a year and left Victoria and James to fend for themselves, then he decides to help her cause problems with the Cullens? Yea, don't buy it, but anything is possible I guess.
MyEdwardJacob chapter 3 . 1/20
I agree with your comments. I always thought Rosalie was unreasonable. She is such a hypocrite. She thinks it would have been better if she was left to die then turn, but she made a decision for a stranger she didn't know? What if Emmett turned out to be one of those extremist Christians and held it over her head about being a monster? What if he already had a wife and child and he would forever be missing them? She didn't know anything about him, just that he looked like little Henry. Also, assuming that because Bella is a woman that she would want kids is ridiculous. I don't see Alice upset over it. Not all women want to be mothers or even like kids. I think that after her so called childhood she wouldn't be so keen on taking care of another person. Part of what I think she likes about the Cullen's is that they take care of her and don't expect her to do the same...
MyEdwardJacob chapter 2 . 1/20
Hmmm... I've also been skeptical about saying that it wouldn't be safe for her to be intimate. The Denali's mate wit humans without harm and he can play the piano, drive a car other things that humans do, but sex it out? I can understand if he said that when mates mate, the urge to bite and claim is reflexive, but again, I refer back to the Denali's and even Joham... Though I don't want to think about ridiculous hybrid babies. There is no way that in through the millennia no vampire has ever fallen in love with a human, or slept with one. There is no way that Carlisle or Rosalie wouldn't have tested for the potential viability of any potential to have children, even is she had to get a surrogate somewhere. Vampires both men and women created immortal children... I highly doubt that it could have ever gone unnoticed that there were hybrids or the possibility. Science may be knew, but procreation isn't. I call BS.
MyEdwardJacob chapter 1 . 1/20
I've never agreed with Bella and her reasons for not getting married. I agree that she shouldn't have said yes to Edward now. They only just got back together and they have a lot to work through and he needs to earn her trust back. I would understand if she was logical in her reasons and stuck to them having a lot to work through, but it's not like her relationship with Edward is anything like her parents or ever will be. Using their opinions to base her life off of is ridiculous. She wants to "die" and leave them forever to be with Edward, but she won't marry him because it would 'disappoint' them. Like some arbitrary age that she has no intention of reaching actually matters in the real world. I'm a product of divorce and the only thing it's done to me about marriage is to be more cautious and careful in considering a life partner. Love is not all you need to make a relationship work. It's a give and take, sometimes you won't always like each other, but having a solid base and respect can be all the difference. Love and passion are fluid... Like I said, if she was doing it because she doesn't believe their relationship is strong or solid enough for that, then I totally agree. I also think they need to have a real and frank conversation about changing. Her soul is not his to decide on and frankly I don't like his plans to lead her on and 'stay' with her while she gets old. He's going to allow her to live a half-life, never belonging to either world? No sex? Just some light foreplay?! She deserves an equal partner, not what he's trying to pass off out of misplaced and outdated morals. He needs a reality check ASAP.
pat1968 chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
I have read theses stories very year for the pass three years.
in fact I like most of your stories.
kassiesbeach chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
I found this story after reading the first one. It was a lovely story! As I was on your profile looking for it I found quite a few others you wrote that sounded good too. I'll be getting to them very soon. You are a talented writer!
ObsessiveReader15 chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
Fantastic story. I like that the 'ghosts' saw the ending and I love that Emmett wrote another letter. He seems the most likely to believe in Santa. I think Bella cheats a little with her shield. Really good
Guest chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
That was a wonderful story! I couldn't' stop. So, I will try to make it up to you next time!
Leila chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
I'm crying! Lol! I loved this! I read almost all of your story's and I have to say I'm glad you wrote them. I'm seeing a lot of life differently. Bye for now, Leila