Reviews for We're Gonna Finally Be Fine
Arekanderu chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
cool cool
hannahsmetana chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
This is my favorite dark timeline story ever :)
Aevr chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
I loved the stories... the only one I didn't liked at all is the ch5... but is good too.

I expect the chapters for the chapters remaining )

Cheers!

I love Jeff/Annie p
aviddaydreamer chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Omigosh, I love this SO much. (Also, I suck at reviewing, but your stories deserve way more than they have, so I'm trying. :) )
Guest chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
This is great, I loved Annie's real scary story, and Jeff's legitimate fear that followed. I'm slightly offput by the appearance that you actually write Olde or Middle-ey or whatever brand of English with such fluidity - *you're* not a creature of the night, are you:) And even if you are, please keep this going, this is absolutely terrific!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
nyclove3 chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
Wow, you really got creative with this chapter. I loved it! More please? :)
bekyg620 chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
I can't believe I haven't found this sooner. Its absolutely brilliant! I love how in this chapter and chapter 4 you didn't just settle for the easy route and do actual Jeff/Annie in the study room kind of thing. Instead you went with the alternate universes and it turned out freaking AMAZING! I can't wait for more.
Annber03 chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Mmmkay, so this story's going in my favorites simply because the first chapter, with Jeff naked and then later dressing all sharp the way he does, um...well, I just have to thank you for that whole image. I know Jeff can be a major pain, and he's irritating the crap out of Annie, but still, what I wouldn't give to be her.

Also, the story in the fourth chapter could work as a little spin-off idea of its own! Very intriguing and still within the spirit of the show/episode that inspired it.

This will definitely be tiding me over during the *sob* hiatus. Excellent stuff, really enjoying this so far.
shionthekid chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
This story is great, so glad I got caught up. It is a sad fact that it's possible to get caught up with a great deal of fic due to the hiatus; I love reading fic, but it's nice to have new canon to build on each week.

This latest chapter I really, really enjoyed, as I can't get enough of the little fic out there concerning the Evil Study Group. I don't understand the dearth of fic concerning it (or maybe my Jeff/Annie focus is blinding me to the existence of gen fic with them). The fandom has to love sci-fi, has to. I love the project name, sweet and funny.

Jeff would totally be the one to break Annie out and certainly the only one she'd trust. Hope she'd have him shave the beard; with half the project completed surely Abed would be lenient...
wicked18writer chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY I CAN't wait for more and hopefully more of the evil universe i love one armed jeff.
CrystolConeticut chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Still loving this! You captured the dark timeline perfectly! I've always wanted the writers to make an episode with just the dark timeline, and I could totally see this happening if they did! Great job!

-CC
Celtic Quill chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Wow...

Just wowie wow wow with a double dosing of WHOOOAAA!

This was seriously just absolutely great! :D I loved every second of it. You kept me captivated the whole way through, never once taking a break from reading, which isn't easy to do with me and fanfictions, as I tend to pause periodically throughout to swap between fanfics. But this one...nope, it was just me and the story and your beautiful way with words.

I am so glad you decided to write this! It's definitely helping with my cravings while we're on hiatus (well, that, and the fact that I literally watched about seven episodes of season one tonight in one setting with my sister, and would gladly have continued on through the entire series thus far if she had not wanted to go to bed, haha). You are a mondo talented writer, my friend, and I look forward to continuing with this story and seeing where you take it. :)

Rock on! *does that cheesy sign with my forefinger and pink pointing up from a closed fist and bobs my head to your righteous rhythm of awesomeness* (All right, so it's 1:30 in the morning, and I cannot be held accountable for my weirdness now, LOL.)
Jezunya chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Oh my gosh, this fic... this fic is killing me, one chapter at a time.

Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen anyone write dark timeline fic, much less make it this sweet and heart-wrenching and adorable. You, madam, have a true gift. -bows-
sinecure chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
So awesome. I don't know why, but this 'verse fascinates me. Probably because everyone's a little broken. Except blue-haired Britta.

Ugh, not fair. Each chapter just gets better and better. How do you do that? Better question; can you please never make it stop?