Reviews for Movie Night at Bella's
Yunglace chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
Please continue your other story(fawning over swan)
cloudshadow22 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Nothing like an oldie, but deliciously goodie to usher in the New Year. Thanks!
BrookeBelikov chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Great story!
Suz26 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This is fabulous! Great job! I love your writing. So funny and sexy at the same time. :) I liked how innocent Bella watched some instructional films in order to know what to do w/Jake. ;)
NUNICHAN chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This was fucking awesome! Totally hot! For a sec there I thought they were gonna have sex and thought things were moving way to fast but it was just perfect. The part were she admits to watching some videos to learn made me laugh. I liked the fact that there was background to their realtionship and not just an instant attraction. Great job!
Brizely chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
It was soooo good, I just discovered it and I'm now going to look for more of your stories ;)
cutelilblonde1245 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
great story
Bella chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
-I absolutely love your fanfics! Please continue Fawning Over Swan and this one!-Movie Night at Bella's! luv u, luv u, luv u, luv u, LUV U!
JacobB'sImprintee chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Love it. It would be totally awesome if you were to continue it. But it's okay if you don't.
pwnst4r chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Hot hot hot! One of my favorite lemons, I'd say!
Rhodes11 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Awww that was lovely, the way he cherishes her is lovely! BUT Please continue working on your other two it was just getting good in Fawning over Swan i wanna see what happens! :) Gotta love Jake!
oohapoo chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Wow, that was yummy! Great job on your attempt too. The interaction between the pair was great. I love how protective Jacob is of Bella too. The whole little side story with Edward was perfect for showcasing that as well. Nicely done :)
robynh chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was the best new year's present ever! I hope this turns into something more...LOVED IT!
Mira chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Loved it!can't wait to see what happens Monday with Jake and Bella as a couple!hope to read more soon:)
MikalaLeonee chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
If you don't know by now, i am obsessed with you. I love your stories! :D