Reviews for Travel to the 19th Century By A Bash To The Head
OfTardisesAngelsandScarves chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I absolutely love this! This is now one of my favorites!
If Moffat doesn't make this happen, so help me...
The spontaneous human combustion was something I never would've thought of. They be so clever together, and I think you captured both Holmes and John's personalities just right!
Rose O' Sharon chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I really wish one could transfer sounds onto this thing so the review would make a little more sense . . .

Ha-HA! Whooooo! :D

Okay, what that means is this was an AWESOME story! :D I loved the premise, the plot was well done, and the characterization was GREAT! :D

Thanks for the amazing read, I just wish it had been longer. :D I'm off to read the sequel now! :D
Rastabanana chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This is truly wonderful. I love Jeremy Brett's portrayal of Holmes the most, although I am deeply in love with Benedict's as well. This is a wonderful crossover, and the dialogue is spot-on! Well done! J

Rastabanana
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
That was brilliant! The switching time was beautifully done ;)
Univarius chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I just want to tell you how much I enjoyed reading this! I like how you have incorporated Brett Holmes and Freeman Watson into a good plot, with very good characterisation. It's one of those stories that I really didn't want to end, I liked it so much, but I liked the way that you brought everything together and felt that it worked well.

Many thanks!
IamNotLIGHTS chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh my gosh, that was beautiful. No words can discribe how perfect this story was, I like the way you protrayed Jeremy!Holmes and Freeman!Watson, as Holmes would say "it was absolutely delicious"