Reviews for Set Me Free
stormpaws chapter 7 . 8/18
Beautiful story, this will be my head canon now. It's the first time in years that I logged into my account to leave a review. Thanks for this amazing read!
Animelover6000 chapter 7 . 7/25
Ok you reallllyyyy need to make a sequel to this. I have no idea what it would be but it really needs to be one. I will no longer look at a dean and cas relationship the same way again now that I've read this. It's amazing. D: please let me know if you do something like a sequel. I'll be so happy.
NengethAmbre221 chapter 7 . 6/26
I love this story because it could imply a Destiel but also just the fact they are soulmates as friends as well. This one helps me bridge the gap and give detail as to what happened in those 40 years Dean spent in Hell, and it gave clarity to what Castiel must have gone through trying to get him out. Thank you for this masterpiece and keep writing!
Ro0w'z chapter 7 . 6/3
nice!
Raining Daylight chapter 7 . 1/15
Awesome story! I love how you displays the intricacies of Dean's and Cas' relationship.
Bookaholic27 chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
I loved this!
MissAntelope chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
Awesomeness right here. Oh my gosh this is beautiful
Rascal chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
Oh my gosh I loved this. This was warm, exciting, adventurous, intense, and LOVELY!
Have you ever heard the song His Name Is Castiel? That song makes me tear up.
You put even more meaning into this 'missing' part of the story. Thank you so much.
Rascal chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
I thought I wouldn't review until the end but I couldn't wait.
This is now my canon. This is amazing and I love it.
"Dean stepped into his wingspan and allowed Castiel to grab him tight."
Warmest line yet and I melted like butter when I read it.
sharai777 chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
Great story!
unknown2most chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
I don't think I'll ever see their relationship in the same way again. You just gave it so much more depth, thank you.
Monocerosik chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
Amazing fic. I loved how well you presented the transition of Dean - from being half-mad from torture to being nearly okay (or maybe half-way there). I loved the way you described Castiel and his inner monologue seemed very realistic and true. Reading this was a delight.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
Do you know how exquisitely beautiful this fanfic is? It's definitely what I like to believe happened in the show.
AuroraBlix chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
And now Dean's (relatively) easy acceptance of "Cas" into the Winchester Clan makes sense! I must say, I've never read a Cas-and-Dean-in-Hell fic before (the actual "gripping tight and raising from Perdition" so to speak), and I enjoyed it immensely! Thanks for sharing, even if you don't anymore!

: )
494dwangel chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
perfect...really there was a story there and THIS was it...