Reviews for Set Me Free
jennieterry81 chapter 3 . 9/20
love it
Shawn chapter 7 . 7/1
I loved this story. I love your writing style and this was beautiful. Thanks for writing it.
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 7 . 5/30
This was a great story. Thank you! You are an amzing author and I love your work! The way you write about Destiel is fantatic, and I love the way you describe the different scenes and characters. Keep on writing, and I will keep on reading ;)
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 6 . 5/30
WOW! I love your story!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 4 . 5/30
So glad Dean dont give up on Cas. 3
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 2 . 5/30
I love your idea. This was great written!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 5/30
Like your beginning! :)
Snovolovac chapter 7 . 11/27/2015
I might be in love with this gem. Ok, its offical. I love it. Its awesome, you're awesome, Kudos,kudos,kudos.
stormpaws chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
Beautiful story, this will be my head canon now. It's the first time in years that I logged into my account to leave a review. Thanks for this amazing read!
Huredhiel chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
Ok you reallllyyyy need to make a sequel to this. I have no idea what it would be but it really needs to be one. I will no longer look at a dean and cas relationship the same way again now that I've read this. It's amazing. D: please let me know if you do something like a sequel. I'll be so happy.
NengethAmbre221 chapter 7 . 6/26/2015
I love this story because it could imply a Destiel but also just the fact they are soulmates as friends as well. This one helps me bridge the gap and give detail as to what happened in those 40 years Dean spent in Hell, and it gave clarity to what Castiel must have gone through trying to get him out. Thank you for this masterpiece and keep writing!
Ro0w'z chapter 7 . 6/3/2015
Raining Daylight chapter 7 . 1/15/2015
Awesome story! I love how you displays the intricacies of Dean's and Cas' relationship.
Bookaholic27 chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
I loved this!
HeadSmashedInBuffaloJump chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
Awesomeness right here. Oh my gosh this is beautiful