Reviews for I Want You
mee chapter 1 . 1/18
Perfect. One of the best i ever read and i read a lot romione fanfictions
awsomeness chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
update already
SheLady chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Cute story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
good
Hael chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Pretty good. I would like if it was a little more straight 4ward, but it was good! Keep writing!
Ms.GingerWeasley chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
BRiLLiANT! 3 LOVED iT.
magically speaking chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
thats some good readin :)
meira88 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
your writing skills are amazing, I'm happy this fic won Best one shot in Romione Awards! cuz you ARE the best!
Gryffindor's Knight chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Bloody fucking hell! That was extremely hot. And what's best - besides your good writing, almost non-existent typos and fluent story - is that I could totally see it happening in canon, that is, if Harry Potter wasn't a children's book or if it had grown up with us in more than one way.
This was the first ever sort of AU RHr (or any pairing, for that matter) fic I've read that I don't regret having readwhatsoever. So, thanks for that.
Also, did I say it was hot? (yes, I did in fact say it but it's worth my repeating). I was grinning and giggling and dying all along.
Well, this isn't a very good review, is it? Keep in mind that this is my first review and that I am still fangirling over these two.

I shall go and read the rest of your work now.
ShadowSonic1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Whew, I'll have to check your posting history to see if this is the first R/Hr smutfic you wrote but it was nice regardless. To think, canon Harry potentially cockblocked what could have been...then again, he cockblocked them a lot over the years so it's to be expected...

Like I said before, I liked the descriptions you gave to Grimmauld. Pretty much the Satis House of HP, what with the misery et all.
Guardian-M chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Brilliant - you captured the characters perfectly.
The awkward moments were realistic, which made the passion that much more real.
Cudos to you and thanks for a great fic :D
Kheartsgirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Absolutely amazing! Keep em' coming!
claraowl chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Good job!

btw, at one point you missed the "u" in "up"
P. Champ chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Purest love/ fluff yet. I Loved it. Loved it. Loved. Loved. Loved.

You might need to be clearer about the location. I wasn't sure if they were on the bench or the sleeping bag until you actually said where. Great, though.
Moonstar-75 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012