Reviews for Grace Takes A Stand
Awe! Cute story!
buttercup56 chapter 1 . 5/11
I love it
bobdog54 chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Everybody took a stand and I love it! I didn't notice any grammar problems at all, at least, nothing stopped my enjoyment of the story.
MistaBella chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I love it so much.
Maralei01 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Great first story! I love Grace. She's the best.
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I just loved this story I was ready to go and punch the asshole sorry Step Stan
Katiemoose chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Absolutely wonderful! Grace would be the perfect catalyst to get Steve & Danno together. Great job capturing their personalities and all the emotion of the story. Thank you for writing it and sharing it.
ladyjazz55 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I really enjoyed this story. Was surprised to discover Danny was still at his apartment. I'm interested to find out just what Steve was going to do to help Danny become Grace's custodial parent. I'd like to see a companion story.

Thanks for giving a enjoyable read.

Happy New Year!

Lady Jazz
francis2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This was nice. Grace really needs a change, as does Danny.
lilz54 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Good job!
QualityReviewer chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Freaking sweet and awesome! Please do write a companion or other mcdanno fic. They were pretty in character, Grace was adorable, and I liked how they just stated their feelings/intentions with a simple kiss. (Sqeeee!) My fave scene however was Steve telling Rachel off so my suggestion (if you take them) for the companion would be have a Stan confrontation with both Steve/Danno and include some cute way of Grace also telling Step-Stan off for hurting her Danno.
AMAPADME chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Great job on this story!
crazylove1980 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was great! I wish that it was longer!
Kit Merlot chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
You do have to wonder what Grace though about the near reconciliation with her parents and I hope the show addresses that in this season.

And why is all of Stan's anger directed towards Danny? Last time I checked Rachel was just as involved in the affair as Danny was. I kind of also hope Steve tells Stan off to because bringing a baby into that mch animosity is a horrible mistake.

Great work on this :)