Reviews for How to Save a Life
iLovemyRobins chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
No... Wally... Gosh I feel so sad right now and I kinda feel mad at Robin for not noticingand I never hate on very nice story, although tragic.
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
This would have been really cool had Robin been anyone else. But he's the student of the World's Greatest Detective, so I don't believe he'd miss all the obvious signs. His natural curiosity wouldn't allow him to just leave it at an obviously faked "I'm fine", either. So yeah, this was cool, but pretty out of character for Robin.
Nomby chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Very dark, very deep, very interesting.
Kitskune Miyake chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
...How did the protege to the World's Greatesr Detective miss the signs?

But I guess that's the point. It really is a beautiful story, for all it's darkness and heart-wrenching-ness. I just...you picked good moments to depict, and the ending killed it. Seriously, it drove the point right where it hurts.

Now excuse me, I have to go patch up my broken heart...
HeartKnight31320 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Not crying...not crying...okay thats a total lie i'm totally sobbing brill story!
8ami chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Damn that was depressing and fulfilling. I really needed some tragedy that wasn't my own. I totally get where Wally was coming from with the Denial. "Reject Everything." Been there.

This was a great piece, well written and easy to follow. I love the way you made Wally and Robin's friendship out to be. Wonderful piece.
wwit chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
second time tonight! i started listening to the aucostic version of this is me. *wipes tears* wow...

again better review later
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I couldn't stop crying. wally tried so hard and they didn't see no on e saw an dnow he's gone! why! Wallly died i can't stop crying! but it was a well written fic!
toushiro1310 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Very dark and well written, very good writing.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
That... was extremely depressing. But I don't know why I love it so much! Maybe it's because of,like you said, it could be totally plausible and it's a look on the darker side of their friendship. And I just want to say that the ending was beautifully written. The first person pov with Wally in the ending almost made my eyes water a bit. Maybe I got something in them... But this was just so emotional and the denial... Wow. Just loved it for some reason.
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
OO *tears* That was amazing and sooooooooooooooooooooooo sad! I LUVED IT! TT
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
But to think that Dick ignored everything! That's repulsive and horrifying. His best friend, and he didn't give two flying flips about him. I want to cry now. If only he had paid attention. Of course Wally was going to deny. He was if he wanted someone to notice, he'd still be scared about a confrontation. He shouldn't have died though! Poor baby! I want to cry :'(

This was really good though. Though now, I kinda don't like Dick. He's awful. He thinks that Wally's always going to be there. Took him for granted.
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
oh. my. gods.

WHAT KIND OF BEST FRIEND...friend...DOES THAT?

...i'll go on a rant now...but whoa...O.O
asdf chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was a very well written story. It was a very sad ending though. I love the friendship those two have. Their tradegy stories are always fun to read. Thanks for writing this.
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 1/1/2012