Reviews for Always
Nephite chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I thought that was beautifully written. I was very sad when it was over! I love fics when they go into the characters mind and just express them so well! Great writing!
Charminglover chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I thought this was awesome. I would LOVE to hear his side of the story too and maybe even more of the story. Maybe you could write both their sides of the story from the beginning, from the moment when she stole from him. I think that'd make it even better but that's just me I guess, haha. I loved this though, good work. :)
IzzeeKatt chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Hey friend!

How are you? I'm good thanks for asking! ;p

Thank you for that wonderful explanation and insight into Snow's mind. Me and Izzee thank you kindly. Zane refuses to comment; I think he's miffed at the little piece of advice you gave him in your A/N. I, personally, find it funny. Izzee says to include the little tidbit that she started giggling like mad.

Izzee: You should have seen his face! *giggles more* I'd say he was pouting but he says that he wasn't; he was just contemplating your advice.

Katt:*cough* He was pouting *cough*

Izzee: or brooding, brooding would work too.

Katt: Zane told me to tell you to quit embarrassing him.

Izzee: Why is he telling me that? You're the one typing what I'm saying.

Katt: Dunno, but whatever. Why don't you go try to finish writing Chapter three of Inbreeding? We are such slackers.

[Izzee leaves]

Katt:I think he's trying to hide his smirk since he knows that he got her to stop talking about him anyway. [turns toward Zane] Go hide before she figures out what just happened. That way you'll be conveniently missing when she comes back in the room.

[Zane realizes what Izzee would do if she catches him and leaves quickly]

Anyways onto the review now that the socializing is out of the way. Did you mean to have periods after the dialogue that was at the beginning of a couple of the paragraphs? I figured you did but I thought to ask anyway.

Well that it!

Bye now,

IzzeeKatt(directly) and Zane(indirectly since he actually didn't say anything)

ps. I think this is our longest review yet! Don't you love us? :p
Daisy chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Well done! I like that you wrote this from the point of view of Snow. Maybe you will write another one for Prince Charming? I enjoyed this, thank you!
JeNNiFeR07 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was very well written. Good work! I hope you write more? :) haha.

I'd love to see what happens AFTER their first meeting.

But yeah, you're very talented ) Keep it up!
cuddybristow chapter 1 . 1/1/2012