Reviews for Shuichi In Wonderland
ItsCandyLove chapter 20 . 10/2/2013
Hi hope you update soon . I already read all of your stories...except for 'Prince of Demonen' Im looking foward to your next update.
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 17 . 12/12/2012
OMG! XDDD This is so cool! I can't wait to see what
happens next! XDDD
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 16 . 10/22/2012
I hope you fully over come your writer's block! Please
update this soon!
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 14 . 5/31/2012
Oh this is wonderful! XDDD Lol, I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon please!
ArkounieB3 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Woah, this is so cool! I can't wait to read more! :D Some of your sentences seem a little dragged out, if you know what I mean. BUT I love your idea and how you word things :D So epic! Yuki's so mean to Shuichi x_x
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
Yay! XDD Usagi and Misaki are there now! Please update soon! I wanna see if Yuki comes soon!
CabooseBlue chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
I don't care that Pat warned him about the Hatter, I still think it would be in his best interest to find him and have a nice evening over tea. And by nice evening I of course mean fanservice. I'm excited to see what you have in store for future chapters and I will definitely review when I finish them.
CabooseBlue chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Ooh, I love it! I love the first interactions between Shuichi and the Hatter. I can't wait to see how they get along later, and how this dream will end up, whether it be a pleasant dream, a nightmare, or a wet dream. *eyebrow wiggle* I can only imagine how things will turn out when he wakes up and he's trying to explain this to real Yuki, who will probably still be mad at him. Hmm, maybe he'll sleep long enough for Yuki to get worried. Oh, and then real life fun, *squee*. I'm sorry for bringing my pervy thoughts into this.
CabooseBlue chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
What an interesting turn of events. I wasn't prepared for all of the confusion at the end. I'm happy I won't have to wait for the next chapter to come out before I can find out how Shuichi will handle his new situation. I'm also excited to see who all is playing which characters. I can't wait to see what chaos you make with the information from both series.
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
Oh I can't believe the mystery! Please update soon! I'm dying to know now! Please!
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
I so wanna know what'll happen next! Please update soon! And, by the way, what happened to Yuki?
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 9 . 3/12/2012
Will the real Yuki find Shuichi soon? Please update this soon! XDD
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
OMG! Yes! I so knew it was going to be him! XDDDDD Please update this story soon!
xXAngelWingZ chapter 7 . 3/1/2012
Ohmy... I like. I like very much!
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 7 . 2/24/2012