Reviews for Deus Ex Machina
Wolfone10 chapter 9 . 3/17
So was the village he went through wave? Or a different one? And yeah I GUESS I get why he didn't squish Hinata and Kiba, but I still say: "it's wrong to leave live enemies at your back, it's a good way to get a knife in it". also the BIG BAD sith lord hasn't killed yet, the "lowly" mortals have, I'm sure that just pleases his master all to hell and back. If it bothers him so much he could have just said "run them over as we leave", and then left and not watched letting the heartless machines do it for him. But still great chapter, lots of character development, AWESOME job, you really fleshed them out here.
Wolfone10 chapter 8 . 3/16
Very entertaining but why not just run over the annoyances now? They were all down, just SQUASH them on the way out? Shino I can understand (mental torture) but the other two? Should have been washed off the tires when they got to the base. I don't get it.
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 3/16
Okay sorry about the last review, this chapter was GOLD!
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 3/15
Naruto doesn't seem much like a sith, or jedi, or ANYTHING really, I mean except a peeping-tom into people's skulls, he's actually rather BORING! And making FRIENDS? How does that help with the dark-side?
Onefantorulethem chapter 1 . 2/25
Dont know if anyone else noticed this but this is also the name of a very enjoyable game.
Jesseblackhawk chapter 3 . 2/22
Im not far into the story yet and i dont know if you intend to keep adding on if this story hasnt. Already ended after the ninth chapter but if its still going then please keep going this is on of the best naruto fanfictions ive ever read and ive read way more than is probably healty seriously. but i look forward to the rest of the story thanks for the great read
Skelo chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
Excellent! Show me Konoha next chapter. Keep it up! And I takeout that they blew up he old base
Amidamaru88 chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
oh shit kind of chapter, I love it
- they could have stored some of Sasuke's things, well the clans assets to help him rebuild it
narutofan020 chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
Well,that was a good to hear about your lost passion.A shame,this story had great potential.I only ask that whoever gets this story be around your level in writing and maybe chapter announcing who has it? Or maybe you'll get your passion back can only hope.
Future-Forgotten chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
Yup, so far one of the best naruto and starwars crossover fics i have read in a long while. keep up the good work!
CMVreud chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
That reminds me, just where the hell is Danzo?
CMVreud chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Now, now of all times possible the perfect Team-name struck me, and from behind too, damn coward.
They are "Team: Mindfuck".
And, you didn't answer... Who is Roger?
dmear2 chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
But Master Chief, we need you
So you want to be an Author chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Noooo! Here, have some virtual coffee!

Seriously though, hope you find a good home for this. It's a very good piece so far...
CMVreud chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
If they just could've bonded like that in canon.