Reviews for Deus Ex Machina
Bored321 chapter 9 . 9/18
Too much angst. Would've preferred Konoha keeping tally of the dead.
Bored321 chapter 8 . 9/18
I don't see what so horrible or terrible about this chapter. It showed the cost of fighting a pointless war and how the opposition paid for it in blood. Brutal, but nicely written and very engaging. Not really disturbing or anything, just the logical conclusion such a screwed up world would end meeting.
Bored321 chapter 7 . 9/18
Read this years ago, liked what I saw. Re-visited it today, and I find I that I can appreciate it all the more. Your style of writing is very, very alluring. So much so that I thought that Team 8 had a decent chance of losing their heads.
supert
CosmicBeing chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Dark my ass. Go fuck yourself straight to hell you filthy Kishimoto lover.
Wolfman217 chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
Freaking Awesome Chapter :D
'Bout time Naruto left some death and destruction in his Wake :D
Pric3y chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
It may be dark, but you did day Naruto was a dark side user, I think you have written it perfectly well, you mixed all the stuff that makes a brilliant dark sider such as ; arrogance anger hate and sadism!
I love how you've incorporated the battle droids aswell
Vendetta419 chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
This was a really good story, sad that you lose your drive I can imagine what future plots would have been for this story? Like would we ever find the dark secret Itachi had discovered, or the reaction on what team sith(naruto group)has done to team 8? Who else from the star war universe would have appear and who else from Konoha was dark or gray? Btw did anyone adopted your story yet?
mythics101 chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
Possibility of Kiba paralyzed if not outright dead, highly likely. Akamamaru not making it, probably won't happen. Terrible burns and permanent scars for Hinata, that is an affirmative. Mental Trauma of Shino, definite yes. The creation of possibly one of the most hated vendettas I perhaps have ever read, oh yes. I must say, this chapter was absolutely great. The quality of the story was great and the elements of a dark story are blatantly obvious. All in all, a great story. Also the beginnings of true power of the dark side, pretty awesome.
mythics101 chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
Okay, I know this says up for adoption and all, but this is a great story. So far my only question would be what is Sith and the dark side to you and what will it do to Naruto? Will Naruto become this evil and cruel character or will he use the dark side like how you perceived it in A New Order.
Wolfone10 chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
So was the village he went through wave? Or a different one? And yeah I GUESS I get why he didn't squish Hinata and Kiba, but I still say: "it's wrong to leave live enemies at your back, it's a good way to get a knife in it". also the BIG BAD sith lord hasn't killed yet, the "lowly" mortals have, I'm sure that just pleases his master all to hell and back. If it bothers him so much he could have just said "run them over as we leave", and then left and not watched letting the heartless machines do it for him. But still great chapter, lots of character development, AWESOME job, you really fleshed them out here.
Wolfone10 chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
Very entertaining but why not just run over the annoyances now? They were all down, just SQUASH them on the way out? Shino I can understand (mental torture) but the other two? Should have been washed off the tires when they got to the base. I don't get it.
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
Okay sorry about the last review, this chapter was GOLD!
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
Naruto doesn't seem much like a sith, or jedi, or ANYTHING really, I mean except a peeping-tom into people's skulls, he's actually rather BORING! And making FRIENDS? How does that help with the dark-side?
Onefantorulethem chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Dont know if anyone else noticed this but this is also the name of a very enjoyable game.