Reviews for Never Leave You
mistystar123 chapter 16 . 1/4
You should right the interlude! And please update! It has been over a year and I love your story! I read the top of chap 16 . If you need someone to talk to PM me.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
please continue
ekusas chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
Wait you cant stop now1 Continue with the story! When will they be free...when will kaoru get to be with hikaru! I would like it if you did this story in hkarus point of view as well...he must be worried sick about kaoru!
Anna chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
NOT KAORUxOC I HATE THOSE. No pairings please
Hatsune Kurosaki chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
Oh my god! This story was pretty good! XD i can't wait for the next chapter! Please tell me you're gonna update!
Angelgirl119 chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
Okay, so I don't think I have reviewed for this story, but here it goes. Okay, so I always get like, really excited when I see that this story has updated :D It's a really good story, but i'm having problems remembering what happened in the chapter before, because you take along time to update:( So I always have go back and reread which frustrats me to know end. Pease don't get me wrong though! It's an amazing story just maybe update faster, or maybe at the beginning of each chapter you could put a summary of the last chapter to refresh are minds and make it slightly less difficult? Thanks for your time and I hope you can consider my suggestions :) and again I really like this story! Update soon and keep up the awesome work! ;)
Danny Ambriel chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
Dios mio this story is amazing! I had stopped reading it for a time seeing as my computer broke and I could not stop thinking about it. Normally I don't like OCs but the character development was amazing so I really came to like Julie (and since she's an extension of you, I guess that just enhanced my respect for you as an author) Per favore update soon or the tension will rip me in half!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
Yes. Yes you are evil.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
Love it really well written!
bored411 chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
oh my god, i seriously just nearly fell out of my chair in joy at the end. i really hope they escape and i'm totally glad that she confessed i actually thought it'd be kaoru, but either way i'm freakin' happy. so please update again soon!
Hanyoualchemist1 chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
I am so lazy. :P ah well. I like clannad too, it's too bad that it isn't on Netflix, isn't it? Also, by type, the type would be shojo. :) yes, you are dealing with an otaku. :) but, clannad is more like furuba than ouran, because ouran is a romantic comedy, whereas furuba is more of a drama. In clannad, at first it seems lighthearted, but clannad is more of a drama than anything, and some of the episodes are sort of intense. :)
bleach-freak45 chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
Ahhhhhh I'm so glad you updated! This story is fantastic I love it! I'm looking forward to your next update!
SparklyNinjaSparkles chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I spelled Kaoru incorrectly both times.

I apologize profusely.

SparklyNinjaSparkles chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
This is one of my new favourite fanfics. I'm completely entranced.
I can see it all so clearly in my head that I've almost forgotten that I'm reading it. (The sign, for me, anyway, that something is very well written)

Karou (and Hikaru too) is my favourite characters so I'm always wary of fanfictions that star him or his brother, because I have such a clear idea of what they're like, but your Karou is amazing.
Thank you for allowing me to fall in love with him all over again.

And OMIGOD! You're related to Sam Steele? That is the coolest thing ever. I'm actually jealous... ::::)

shadow-binder chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
I like the idea of this story very much and am looking forward to reading more (and to reading what you have planned for their escape).

I am also looking forward to reading about the secret Julie has and as to what will happen after they escape (as in, I'm very curious about if they will go to Japan or go to Julies family and whatnot)

Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter(s) :3