Reviews for Stay With Me
Joyfulnerd chapter 3 . 9/5
I just recently began watching HoD and I am totally in love with Zoe x Wade. This was a wonderful story and you captured Wade and Zoe's voices just beautifully. I just wanted to say thanks for sharing this! It made me smile.
I just love this story! I've read it before of course but I've been going back and rereading some older stories and since I never reviewed before I thought I'd do it now. I really like all of your HOD stories, would love you to add another!
Ma chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
I really liked it. Felt like you were true to the characters!
guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Love your story, thank you! :-)
guitargirl94 chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Cute story, though I would've loved for it to go on...but anyways, I enjoyed it :)
Bisskit chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
Lovely written
Maxi OT chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Hey dear,

this was my first H-o-D-Fanfiction and -thanks to you- I'm in love with this fandom
right now.
Thank you so very, very much for this wonderful and sweet and just adorable little
story of yours. I started to watch Hart of Dixie about three days ago (I come from
Germany where this TV-Show just lately started) and I have to say that it just consumes
me and though the first season isn't finished yet, I just had to look out for incredible
Hod-Storys like yours.

vince chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
koralina chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Good story!
gufsmile chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
Wow, Zoe and Wade have so much chemistry, and you really do a great job of getting that across in your stories about them! Thanks for the story!
HartToHart chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
I love this story so much...I almost want to play strip chess with it! :P
So good and funny and sweet...but without being too far from what the actual characters would say.

I love how you clearly like the characters just the way they are, annoying, infuriating, imperfect.

It. Is. Perfect.

Definitely favourite authoring you!
Misa3000 chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
This is real cute!
BloodyPasion chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Well I like the scene too! I loved this story!
Tigger23 chapter 3 . 11/27/2012