Reviews for Last Children of Gallifrey
Unquestionably Unhinged chapter 31 . 3/1/2014
This is great and awesome and you're such a good writer. I love the friendship between River and the Master! I can't wait for the next chapter, pleeeaaassee update soon! You're awesome!
U-Hinged
ctonzhang chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
These are so much fun! Ever think of continuing them?
Nyk919 chapter 31 . 12/3/2013
I just started reading this and I love it. I've been looking for a story that included the master and I just love the three time lords relationship to each other. I look forward to more!
JiltedYellow chapter 31 . 7/10/2013
Oh, priceless! I wonder how long they were away, that the Doctor has grown stubble and been worried senseless?
JiltedYellow chapter 29 . 7/10/2013
Hehe, this is so fun. I keep thinking that River is going to be quite peeved when the Doctor returns far more than a week later-at least, I'm assuming he'll get the time wrong.
JiltedYellow chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
Aww, I just love this. I checked your profile, and it said that this story is on hiatus. I'm not at the end yet, but I'm hoping that you'll pick up and continue because I'm just loving it so far. I don't want it to be over!
ctonzhang chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Some of the best stuff I've read. More please!
Kerjen chapter 31 . 4/9/2013
This is such a great series! I love every minute of it. I wish you'd write more!
Say This Pen Name Is Available chapter 31 . 3/12/2013
Very good! I like the interactions between River and the Master.
dinosoprano chapter 24 . 2/23/2013
Sontaran doesn't have an i in it. In other news, I am having far to much fun reading this. Keep up the good work!
dinosoprano chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
you spelled Florida wrong but other than that I am getting a kick out of this.
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 20 . 11/4/2012
Hi :) I was wondering about when this fic shall be updated?
Pelahnar chapter 31 . 7/15/2012
This is great! I like how you tie in people from the future and the past and...basically make everything confusingly timey-wimey. It's really fun to read that way!

Update soon!
Liliana Jones chapter 31 . 5/5/2012
Wow.. this is just amazing! Your characterizations are perfect, and the relationships are great! I can absolutely imagine River calling the Master "Cupcake", and the Master's reactions to everything are just... Wow!

This style of writing is brilliant too, it makes the story easier to get into, plus I love how the chapters don't drone on.

The only thing I have to say is in this chapter you missed out a "T" in "Teleportation", but other than that I have no little fixes as far as I know! Can't wait for more! C:
SpaceHead3 chapter 31 . 4/30/2012
This is great! I love it. I can totally picture River bossing everyone around but I figured the Master would have a few more evil shenanigans up his sleeves. Update soon please!