Reviews for Falling Skies: Stellar Evolution
AmeHime1798 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Huh? But if she's seventeen that means she's older then Hal and Ben... Awkward, what is she a old lady that likes YOUNGER men? ummmmm thats GROSS. lol
Claire chapter 25 . 6/25/2012
Okay so I really liked this story, but the ending? Way too abrupt, maybe write a sequal or epilogue?
terra nova fan chapter 17 . 4/27/2012
love it so much, please write more soon !
terra nova fan chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
love
terra nova fan chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
Best Falling Skies story that i've read, please update soon!

TERRA NOVA FAN, out
Guest chapter 14 . 4/7/2012
Please write more I want to read about what happens with them all!
Hobbiton97 chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
Amazing chapter! and I know what you mean about being stressed out lately with school exams and stuff it's so tough! Anyway I loved this chapter and I can't wait for another one to be posted! :)
Hobbiton97 chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
I am in LOVE with your story! I love the characters and I'm really happy that the orgininal characters like Tom, Anne, Hal, Ben, Matt, etc you really know them well and I'm happy that youve written them perfectly and havent dissapointed me like in some stories when the orgiginal characters act compleatly different :)

I love Estella she's my favourite character I like how she's different from the other characters and the story is beautifully written! I am really in Love with your story and I cant wait for your next update! So Please update soon! :D x
Mrs.1DJessup chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
LOVED IT! Please UPDATE ASAP! This is an amazing story. :) Bi!

SIncerley,

Girl who LOVES your story.
Jess chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
Such a gd story so far, please update soon!
Mrs.1DJessup chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
THIS IS AMAZING! I love how you made Jimmy and the Mason's be friends. :) It's also cool how you made them all a little older too. I really love this story, so UPDATE ASAP! Bi!

Sincerley,

Girl who LOVES your story.
coolkk05 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012