Reviews for Wrecked with Bella
Hannah chapter 44 . 2/7
are you ever going to finish this story? I just spent all weekend reading it only to discover it hasn't been updated in two years and I got so disappointed.
cahtx chapter 44 . 1/20
I sure miss this fic!
banned2010 chapter 44 . 8/9/2015
I really hope you'll finish this someday. I love the Edward that you've created, and I really want to see how this ends!
Kasey Jones chapter 44 . 6/17/2015
Is this ever going to be completed?
Moonlight Isabella Silverstein chapter 29 . 6/14/2015
I am loving this story. I haven't been able to really put it down, as I'm reading off of my phone, all day-for the most part. And the sad part is that I hate Bella and Edward pairings with a passion. Normally I just think that Edward is much too controlling, plus he isn't my type at all so I tend to like Bella being paired with other people. But despite my dislike for the pairing, you've managed to pull them off in a way that is certainly impressive. For that, I applaud you and desire for you to please keep up the good work.

Now, saying that, I do have to say that it probably would have been better for Carlisle to simply leave the bullet in. I've done some research over the years about this kind of thing for some of my un-posted stories and story ideas, and a lot of people say that leaving the bullet in-under most circumstances-is actually better than taking it out. Especially if they think that it's nicked an artery as it could be stopping the injured party from bleeding out. The same as one would do for a shard of glass-like you mentioned Bella stupidly doing in the Twilight movie adaptation-or anything other foreign object penetrating one's body and potentially having nicked, or severed, any artery-major or otherwise. Of course, I could be wrong about this, but this is what I've researched and been told. Just a thought either way.

Keep up the amazing work,
~Moonlight~
Guest chapter 44 . 6/10/2015
Are you ever going to finish this?
Susan chapter 44 . 5/22/2015
I have read this story three times, and have enjoyed it more each time. I've laughed, sniffled, awwww'd, and grrr'd at the various episodes. But it keeps ending on a cliffhanger. Please, please, please, finish the story. Please. THankyou.
Guest chapter 40 . 5/20/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 44 . 4/30/2015
Are you going to finish this? I have been waiting a long time. Please finish this!
Guest chapter 44 . 12/24/2014
Please write more its quite interesting
cutelilblonde1245 chapter 44 . 12/10/2014
Please update soon his is one of my favorite stories
LeopardFeather chapter 44 . 12/2/2014
Amazing ! Hope to read some more can't wait for the next chapter please update soon :)
Saeah chapter 44 . 11/4/2014
You still writing this? Just found it and it's so good
cpa969 chapter 44 . 10/12/2014
This is a great story. It was recently recommended to me - I hope you are able to finish it.
izzymarie chapter 44 . 9/1/2014
Hi! Someone rec'd this story to me and I just got hooked. Thanks so much for writing an amazing story. I hope you continue it. Best of luck! )