Reviews for Wrecked with Bella
Are you going to finish this? I have been waiting a long time. Please finish this!
Guest chapter 44 . 12/24/2014
Please write more its quite interesting
cutelilblonde1245 chapter 44 . 12/10/2014
Please update soon his is one of my favorite stories
LeopardFeather chapter 44 . 12/2/2014
Amazing ! Hope to read some more can't wait for the next chapter please update soon :)
Saeah chapter 44 . 11/4/2014
You still writing this? Just found it and it's so good
cpa969 chapter 44 . 10/12/2014
This is a great story. It was recently recommended to me - I hope you are able to finish it.
izzymarie chapter 44 . 9/1/2014
Hi! Someone rec'd this story to me and I just got hooked. Thanks so much for writing an amazing story. I hope you continue it. Best of luck! )
Peanut1981 chapter 44 . 8/23/2014
I started reading this fic over at the writers coffee shop and i am in love. I am absolutely positively hoping for an update soon. I have favorited the story on both sites in hopes that an update email awaits in my inbox very soon I wouldn't want to miss out.
Twifan1228 chapter 44 . 7/13/2014
I just wanted to send you a message so that you knew people are still interested and to express my concern that there may be something wrong, therefore I am prayerful you are fine, even if you go no further with this story, I just personally want you to know that I hope all is well with you...
cutelilblonde1245 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Please update
katelyndc chapter 44 . 5/29/2014
I had forgotten most of this update. Probably because of how sick I was! The Cullens are getting badass

Kate
mookiesusan chapter 44 . 5/2/2014
Sorry to hear that your health has been pretty grotty, I hope you feel better soon. That said, what a superbly written story. Good story line with very accurate summaries of nature and wildlife. Can't wait for the next instalment.
esmie chapter 44 . 4/9/2014
Sorry to hear your not feeling well, I hope you are able to finish the story! It is one of my favorite ones! I had lost it but now that I found it again I have re-read it and I'm gonna save it again :) once again I wanna say I love this story!
karen chapter 44 . 3/12/2014
Hi are you still working in this? It's one I miss a lot
janet chapter 44 . 2/15/2014