Reviews for Jem the Wedding Planner
jerlyn chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
HAHA AW CUTE! this made me smile
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Funny! I couldn't stop laughing at the kiss.
Shippments4ever0725 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This is adorable
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This definitely made me happy! Mission accomplished! :D I laughed all the way through reading this. Scout and Dill are absolutely adorable together, and Jem is hilarious. I thought all the adults' reactions were priceless. Mr. Arthur's, in particular, was very touching. :) Lovely fic!
ditchmydismay chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
What a sweet story :" , in the book I'm really waiting for something like this! I always laugh when they say "it's just pretend" but Dill and Scout have a very lovely wedding
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Oh my gosh I couldn't stop smiling and laughing like an idiot!
This was so cute Omg Dill and Scout are just TOO adorable! And Atticus and Miss Rachel almost having a heart attack hahahaha! Jem is just as awesome! How cute of a big bro he is hahaha. This one shot was so cute! I loved it!
Great job! :'D
TotalFangirl985782 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
XD oh it's so cute! I think it could have used a little more fluff, but I realize the story mainly follows Jem, so it's okay
Hannah chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
For a bit there, I though Reverend Sykes actually WAS going to wed them. :)
NeuroticNeko chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
That was awesomely funny and adorable XD Thanks for a great read!
NikkiSweets chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
It was so cute! I love it!
rachellovesbeauty chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
HAHAHA LOVE IT! HILARIOUS!
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I love this! It's hilarious, beautiful, and it brings back good times!
Rufus Butterworth chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Aww... This is so cute! I love little Jem, Scout, Dill, Walter, and Cecil!
Tsunami1990 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This was so cute :) really enjoyed reading it.
orangepumpkins chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
that was /very/ cute and now my cheeks really hurt from grinning so much.

i'd just like to mention though that the language is a bit weird. for example, it seemed like you were trying to speak in the small southern town dialect with the "reckons" "yonders" and all that jazz, but part of the time, you were also using relatively modern language or words in the modern way...and now i apologize for that horribly long run on sentence. :)