Reviews for LEDE
betheOtherGirl chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Please continue! I love this idea and the not-quite-stream-of-conciousness way you write that is so perfectly Dave...please keep up because I have a thing against cliffhanger-like endings :(

But seriously, I love your homestuck writing and recently saw a fanart/music post on tumblr with this exact theme and idk if its yours but i love it :) if not, I'll promote this story! so yeah. more.
ViDez chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
I discovered this story through the kinkmeme about a week ago, and my first thought was when I read the first few sentences was:

'Oh my god this is gonna be sweeeeeet.'

I'm glad I stumbled upon this story. So far, this is definitely worth the read. I'll be eagerly looking forward for new updaes!
Sifl-senpai chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Hi I'm Sifl and I'm in love with this fic. XD Even though you change perspectives (Third, Pesterlog, then second), it isn't distracting and adds that Homestuck touch. I am very much enamored with this- it's also really awesome that you incorporated Bro's love of showers in here with the bucket of water as well as Dave's extreme ineptitude. I wonder what Rose has been like for this adventure!

I eagerly await the next installment!
33 chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
I love it! Update soon!
Sifl-senpai chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I'm actually quite excited for part two of this- you've done a fantastic job with Dave's text and unusual situation... Dave angst is the best angst and sometimes the most unusual to pull off.

Loved it!
Static Messenger chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh, wow, this is brilliant! I can't wait to see what happens next :3
Yousha chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
i love this story, for multiple reasons, such as it's very well written, and i can feel what Dave is feeling, and the other being i was waiting for a Fan fiction with this type of story to come around. Like you have no idea how happy i was when i saw your story. I Simply Can't wait for more!
NothingIWontGive chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This is really interesting, abite a little confusing (for me, because I'm slow)

Can't wait for part two!
w.d chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
...Wow.

This is... very good, both gramatically and plot-wise. I really like the premise, and the writing style is both intriguing and colorful. This has a lot of potential, I'll be sure to keep my eye on it.