Reviews for Love and Las Vegas
skywiseskychan chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
I agree this chapter is a bit short. It's rather cute how you let both recall the events with just a bit of delay. I'm curious why the need to go werewolf given all the other changes in the story but if its to ballance the demon in Rachel I suppose that makes some sense.

I think the last sentance needs to be rewritten. As it stands there is no sense of how that talk went. Joyful, happy, angery, staid, depressing, tearful? For a talk that importaint I think it would be good to assign some type of emotional qualification to the substance of it.
WizardsGirl chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Aw, this was a nice chapter! I hope you update this again soon!

Hugs & Kittens,
Wizard
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Well chaos is slowly getting into gear here, the reactions of the friends of the effected once the ladies manage to find them Humm... hopefully the wizarding world won't get any ideas regarding rose's lady.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Thanks for the update.
Curious though. Where, if at all, does this story fit into cannon. Fem!Harry aside.
kaley the vampire lover chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
i love this story and so cant wait to read more!
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Cool. Nice idea with your own spin. Looking forward to reading more of this fic and White Owl as well.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
please keep up the good work. I'm getting a kick out of all your stories
XRaiderV1 chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
really liked how the morning after scene here was handled.
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Awesome more pleaseee
Penguin Lord0029 chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
It feels that i am missing something in this chapter that between the wedding and the next morning is or is there a unrated version of this chapter some where else because that it feels like.
Espeon Master Espo chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Not a bad update.

I do like how you made her a werewolf. :3
Narsil chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Yay, an update! A very nice surprise to find in my inbox this morning, and a fun read. I do have to say that I'm not sure yet what I think of Rose's dual nature. Certainly it is an easy enough tweak in the Potterverse canon, and I can see how it balances Rose and Raven, both with an inner nature that's not human. And in Rose's case, it gives her a reason to stick with Raven - a wife that, thanks to her demonic side, almost certainly can't be infected. (I'm not really sure you need the "marked as mate, will accept no other" bit, that might make more sense for Raven.) But even with the pluses, it still feels a bit odd to me. Looking forward to seeing where you take this.
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
I wonder how Raven and the rest are going to take a madman out trying to kill Rose? Most likely the others won't realize the significance of how they are related to the issue until they are briefed on everything...and Raven deals out some revenge.
Black Durion chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Even though it was short it was good I can't wait for next chapter of this story
Penny is wise chapter 4 . 8/22/2012