Reviews for Love and Las Vegas
Dracowoman chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
great job, update soon please.

4.5/5
Twylyte chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Aw, come on, ya gotta put up the morning after, ya just gotta!

And now that horrible accent is forever branded upon yon grey matter, I doth produce congratulations, that their happines and their sorrows, their trials and tribulations, be most enjoyable and available for all to read upon this fine site.

... Seriously, I want more...

Please?

-Twy
Blackholelord chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
I have to say this story is nice, personally nice to see something like this compare to the majority of romance tries for Harry Potter crossovers (you know what I mean, but not a anti anything) got up the point that I stopped bothering to read them.

Still keep up the good work.
Ungodlyone chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
Cool story bro
mattcun chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
plz write more
thunder18 chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
enjoyed reading this chapter
Lord of the Phoenix chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Butt-checks... I was hoping to read the next chappy. Though, I hate magic-boning HP fics, this is okay. Keep it up.
Lil'savage chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Love it!
skywiseskychan chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
Ah this story is just too amusing and now that we've seen the deed, I look forward merrily to seeing the reactions and results. Thank you for continuing this.
darkblue91 chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
I love it XD CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE
Neihaera chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
At some point Rose has to turn to Raven and ask, "Do you ever find yourself wondering what Fate would do if you weren't filling in as its favourite squeaky-chew toy?" At which point Raven, unable to restrain herself any longer, should burst into hysterical laughter.

Match made in hell, potentially at least leading to marriage made in Heaven, I'm thinking ;p

Please, continue.
deathgeonous chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Hmm, this looks fun. Another winner for you. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Shannon Dee chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Thank you for another fun chapter.
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Beast Boy is in so much trouble with Raven. update soon.
animegamemaster6 chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
I like it. Reminds me of one of the first stories I ever read, which is a good thing. Of course that story was in a different genre, and hasn't been updated in six years... Oh those crazy Vegas weddings.
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »