Reviews for Love and Las Vegas
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Good start, when one looks past a female Harry. Should be interesting to see how Rose deals with multiple personality Raven.
WizardsGirl chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Lolz, I hope you update this again soon, its fun (grins)

Hugs & Kittens,

Wizard
darkplayer35 chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Interesting start. I like the response to the challenge. It has potential. Please update soon.
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
update soooooooooon!
Riskreader chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Well remarkably amusing all that was missing was the slightly insane marrator voice over going "Your slightly messed up life begins now."

Really even in the seeming craziness it's amusing :D
Honest Lunar Raven chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
I like most of your stories, so while im not sure where this will go, I'm sure I will like it. Heck, I like it based off the pairing alone... Dont judge me. I like raven, she's the coolest super hero/part time apocolypse of all time! Harry, well... as long as it's not cannon harry, I approve wholeheartedly!

Having Raven's emotions undermine her is hysterical for me as a note. I cant help but wonder if magic (as screwy as it is) didn't just marry Rose to an emotion (the conceptional idea of an emotion) just to really fuck with her. 'You are now forever bound to love' Hey! It's the power he knows not! Pfft! HahAhaha

Magic seems to do that alot. I know if I were magic I would!
spokojnyj chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
You've got many crazy, often good and funny ideas, but many of them get slightly marred by spelling problems and an imperfectly executed plot.

In this story, the plot isn't too much of a problem, but if it were any more serious, and less romantic comedy, things like "being allowed to be married and tied irrevocably, forever and ever, while drunk" would seriously chafe.

The "defiantly" in one of the first sentences of this chapter on the other hand... For the rest this chapter isn't one of your worse ones spelling-wise.
Penny is wise chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Awesome chapter.
fsdfasefe chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Awesome!
Noir Detective chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
this cute little story but I am still waiting for the proper chapter about morning after. Btw why do I have this sudden reminiscent with movie hangover?

Cheers noir detective
MissGardenia chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Hehe...still amusing.

I feel like the club scene could have been a little longer, though. More dancing or flirting or being more drunk before running off to get married.
Celestia GF of the Void chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Screw flames. I wanna see what happens now that it should be the morning after, unless you're planning a lemon like you did in Customs. Rose is awake and freaked, now for Raven's turn.
chm01 chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
I wish you would update this one more
skywiseskychan chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Hmm, interesting, I'm curious how your going to 'enforce' a get together when they're both working off off forged ID, but I look forward to reading more and finding out.
Damix96 chapter 2 . 1/28/2012