Reviews for Abandoned
Sesshoumaru-LiL-Wolfe chapter 11 . 12/13/2013
I love ur story and hope that there is more to come
fap-ulous chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
PLEASEEEEEE UPDATE SOON. i like it very much and i just hope you didnt give up on it now so please update it.
New Moon Promise chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
Love it! Please Update Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

I want to make a single recommendation, though. Don't make huge paragraphs, like the ones at the top of chapter 10, break them up into smaller larger paragraphs. I'm saying this because its hard to read them, because you keep losing your place.
dxlmao chapter 11 . 5/4/2013
OMG I love this story! I haven't been able to find good cannon ones for a while, I just love it. Your plot is amazing and some parts were so good I could feel their emotions!
urbane707 chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
awesome
AznTofu chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
Oh man that chapter had me at the edge of my seat! I didn't even notice I was holding my breath during her combat ,woooh! And I usually nv read the combats but that was amazing :) I can't wait for the next chapter ,eeeeep!
xYami chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
Oh my, such a beautiful story you have here! I'm not entirely a fan of combat and fighting. I usually skip all of them, but this chapter you wrote had me standing on ends!

It is terribly vivid in my mind and it gave me such pleasure when Kagome finally won after a gruelling long time.

And it is refreshing to see that there is a fanfiction where the main female character isn't so 'weak' and is taking part in such a violent sport/competition.

I can't wait for the next chapter! I'll be looking forward to it! (:
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Sesshy finally admitting...
Dark Queen Rivika chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
I like it
mushimushoo chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
Hey. Happy story anniversary! :)

Anyway, I just wanted to say that this story is really really really good. The way you captured each character was amazing and the plot is well done. I can't wait for your next update.
fix chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
The tension left his hands and arms and his stripes slowly became sleek again.
Sesshomaru only has one hand and one arm.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
Awesome story can't wait for more hope u update soon XD
Heaven-water-sister chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
please write some more
wolviegurl chapter 11 . 12/25/2012
Great chapter more please
shermsgirl chapter 11 . 12/25/2012
please hurry with the next