Reviews for Cullen Black's
good one
reptoholic chapter 1 . 1/8
Aweesome
wolfspirithowls1 chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
Authornim you are a blessing on this earth! OMGGGG I've reread this series like 100 times! I mother%#R#$TT$Y% I ship carlisleXharry! Yessss. The passion and love that can clearly be felt and seen through the screen. You have given me life. Thank you so much! Keep up the good work!

Side note: Could you possibly make another a sequel or a side story where the family is getting settled into being royals I guess, and a magical prince from somewhere gets obsessed with Carlisle and tries to
do inappropriate stuff to him...kidnaps him and stuff, but Hadrian senses something has gone wrong...goes all 1000x magical powerful vampwizard ape shit on him, and saves his baby!

Okay Okay I'm calm! Keep up the good work!
paz chapter 3 . 12/5/2016
Fantastic
MiSaNaHyu chapter 3 . 7/2/2016
Please please please update!
annette-ella chapter 3 . 3/6/2016
I love it
Anairafuji chapter 3 . 2/21/2016
Me encanta esta historia, espero que puedas continuarla pronto para que draco encuentre a su pareja destinada y sea feliz como hadrian
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
Ahem...
Pouika2 chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Sorry
Very sympatic your story !
Pouika chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Très sympa ton histoire !
yngoldfogee chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
I've enjoyed the series of these stories and hope you can for your way to complete this some time.
jeskasaurus93 chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
Love to see maybe blood adoption, or a ten year down the row, or maybe a ball kinda thing.
angelalexiel16 chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Please update this is a good story. Please complete it.
rma24601 chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Update?

Curiousity couldn't harry carry and be the bottom once? Blame all on crazy luck and powerful magic?