Reviews for Different
jablanco chapter 1 . 3/21
Sweet story hope you continue. Please do continue.
godzillafan1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
naruto x cheetara definately the best is this the end of this story or will there be more chapters?
Patriot-112 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I like.
Gnarled Bone chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Hope u update soon. How do you keep up with all your stories? I don't understand how you do it.
Nightsage1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Alittle Short for the First Chapter, But I think it's a great start. Can't wait to see how this story will progress. As for the Older Wilykit, I'd say go for it, Sounds like a Interesting Pairing to have their own story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
more please this getting good now (pervert grin)
Batros940 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
good story, I think you should go for the older wilykit story.
chm01 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
go for it, I think it's a good idea
Flamingfoxviper chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
you know i always enjoyed a good lemon and the pairing of naruto and cheeta is an intresting one. also hope you do the older wilykat story
tymes24 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
tymes24:)

u'v created another masterpiece of writting,please develope this into a multi-chapter epic that covers the entire give it some thought.e-p-i-c!.

p.s. please update soon and often.
the green ace of clubs chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This was interesting wish it was longer.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Great job & please hurry up with the lemon and I hope you will do the naruto/older wilykit story
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
definitely the willykit thing, you know the first time i saw them (and until told otherwise) i thought they were foxes
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Not many of these types of crossovers, but I am liking what I am seeing, but personally I would like to see if you keep this between Naruto and Cheetara. Personally I have no problems with harems, but I believe it would be best if it is keep between Naruto and Cheetara for this story. For WillyKit keep her young, who knows what type of she-cats have survived, heck you might encounter new versions of the other Thudercats from the anime series.
Jacob shives chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I look forword to the next chapter.