Reviews for Tossing Stones
griezz chapter 17 . 7/11
I just wanted to flag a small error in this chapter, in case you ever do revisions. After mentioning the fabulous Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton, Bella considers the Mercy Thompson series for next, as she thinks that 'the same writer might have the same work.' The actual series I think you meant was Hamilton's Merry Gentry series. The Mercy Thompson series is a completely different urban fantasy series by Patricia Briggs... but yes, the Merry Gentry series is a lot hotter than Anita Blake.
Sparksofrandomness chapter 50 . 7/9
Love it!
el chapter 49 . 7/8
Kind of a rushed ending, and rose watching bella sleep is just like what edward did, even if she explained it.
Anyway, liked the whole thing except maybe the last few chapters. Thanks for sharing.
el chapter 42 . 7/8
Okay...im getting used to this alittle.
el chapter 41 . 7/8
What? I dont understand. In the early chapters i thought there was a possibility of rose and bella, but then i was convinced there will be no rose/bella. But all of a sudden now this? I dont get it.
el chapter 36 . 7/8
You know what.. now that i look back on the book, i see some noticable sexist remarks. And most of Edwards behaviours were controlling too.
I've enjoyed every chapter so far. Great fic.
A chapter 49 . 6/21
In regards to a title, what about continuing the 'tossing' theme with something like 'tossing bricks' or 'tossing boulders'?
FireInLife chapter 1 . 6/14
Heyyyyy I hope my last review wasn't too harsh. I was just thinking about this story several days after I finished re-reading it and had the thought that if this Bella woke up from a modern world where Trump was elected president, well...

"Who is the current president?"

"Donald Trump"

Haha, the paramedic would probably be like 30% more freaked out. And if the Cullens were told this, omg, I imagine they'd be so surprised and disappointed.

"And I thought humans couldn't get any worse." - Rosalie, probably.

I'm sorry but I made myself laugh when the scenario popped into my head and I had to share.
FireInLife chapter 17 . 5/31
Woah. This is my 3rd or 4th time re-reading this, and I finally decided to do a quick search on Anita Blake. Given all of your other femslash stories that you write, I was expecting it to be a lesbian supernatural story. Or maybe half and half, or something like this story.

I definitely wasn't expecting it would focus on male partners. It seems Anita is actually 100% straight, and only recently started having sex with women - and even then because she's a "heteroflexible" succubus, not actually bisexual?

I'm disappointed. I thought it would be something like your stories, but it seems like the total opposite. And the amount of rape that apparently goes on (mainly by gay characters?) just seems like the complete opposite of what you write. It's weird.

But I've never even read a chapter, so I want to ask you. Is Anita as bad as it sounds? Are most of the LGBT characters rapists or barely mentioned? And is Anita as straight as she sounds (it seems like she only has sex with men until the 19th book, and even then it sounds really bad)?

This story is pretty old, and I know the authors opinions don't always reflect their protagonists, but I've suddenly gotten a dramatically different view of Bella...
david2299 chapter 49 . 5/12
Wow. This was a fantastic story to read and made me see the series from a different point of view. It was enjoyable. Renee is a lazy good for nothing mother. Edward was a control freak. Jacob was a desperate stupid boy.
kuraitja chapter 8 . 3/29
wow, that is just wrong, to use drugs to get your slave daughter back.
kuraitja chapter 1 . 3/29
kinda funny way to die, and how would they put that in the newspaper, Bella Swan Killed Bella swan?
also I agree about that Edwards is a asshole, I would like her better with Alice or Jasper, or both.
Dreamcreaters chapter 50 . 3/24
This is a great and very original story that I really loved
serenaonthestar chapter 49 . 2/23
I enjoy the last few chapters most. It's interesting to read everyone's reaction to the twilight story. This story is fantastic. I like this Bella. Thank u for writing this.
killerteddy3218 chapter 7 . 1/13
Enjoyed the first chapter. I hate the usual twilight fanfics starting off with 'I'm a normal teenager, and a TWILIGHT FAN GIRL OMG I'm in Twilight!'. Most of them seems so off.
1,785 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »