Reviews for Tossing Stones
MaxximumRide666 chapter 49 . 2h
Wow. This story is just... wow. I couldn't stop reading, I've done nothing but read this for 2 days, which has severely impacted my job and life but oh well. It was so bloody worth it!

I love the slow burn with Rose (I adore her character so much!), I love the twist in the story with the whole bodysnatcher/reincarnation thing, I love that Bella doesn't take shit and actually says what she needs to and puts herself first, I especially love seeing her rip Renee, Mike and Edward into pieces, I love supportive Emmett so much, and I definitely enjoyed "oblivious" Bella trying to keep the vampire secret, it was hilarious!

But damn, did the retelling of the Twilight books hit me hard, especially with all the reactions and Bella spitting some home truths that we have all (those os us who aren't idiotic, brainwashed 'romantics' anyway) thought about Edward and Bella's abusive, controlling sham of a relationship.

You're an incredible writer and I can't wait to read more! Thank you for writing and sharing.
Good FF. Just one thing, the city name is Volterra not Voltura.
Oh god finally no more Renee! I hated that shitty ordinary character in the books/movies. Yours is not as plain but fuck, I wanna kill her, she's even more irritating.
Your FF is great btw, I thing it's like the third time I read it. Love from Italy
reptoholic chapter 50 . 11/7
going there now!
reptoholic chapter 49 . 11/7
keep it up!
reptoholic chapter 48 . 11/7
Hope they figure out more. I personally love the volturi. The books are much better than the movie in representation. If vampires were left un regulated the southern wars would spread across the planet.
reptoholic chapter 47 . 11/7
yes yes yess
reptoholic chapter 42 . 11/7
yessss I can't wait
reptoholic chapter 41 . 11/7
nooo make it a threesome!
reptoholic chapter 40 . 11/7