Reviews for Tossing Stones
This story was amazing!
Rose chapter 50 . 11/16
Interesting story! Thanks for sharing!
FireInLife chapter 20 . 11/14
One day, it would be interesting to see a one shot where Edward COULD read Bella's mind. Things would probably blow up fast and it would be amazing.
LoganAlexander chapter 10 . 11/8
"She didn't expect she'd get hit on constantly like the Twilight Bella did, she just wasn't the kind of person that inspired that kind of behavior". Are you seriously suggesting it's Bella's fault that guys were bothering her too much? Wow. Nice opinion to have.
LoganAlexander chapter 8 . 11/8
And the bashing begins. A lot of writers seem to think that the only way for their main characters to get their way or be smart is to diminish other characters and bash them.
LoganAlexander chapter 6 . 11/8
Really hope this doesnt turn into a bash fic
LoganAlexander chapter 3 . 11/8
Would have been really kool if this bella had different powers because she's so different.
JimmyHall24 chapter 26 . 10/29
UGH.

B-b-b-b-boner
I've never read the Twilight series but heard that it sucks shit (like it was thinking it were eating chocolate and sugarcubes.)

Ohh man I sure do hope you don't make the new Bella Swan as a Mary Sue.

Gonna go take a risk! (But the summary sounds interesting sooo...)
Iron Dragon Maiden chapter 9 . 9/11
Dear gods, it's a wonder the Psychologist hasn't called Child Services on Renee after Bella let her have it. I mean, that's as good as an admission of child exploitation. Heck, the fact that Charlie's still alive and, from the sounds of it, a decent parent is a good incentive for CS to take Bella away from Renee permanently and give full custody to Charlie without any worries of Bella falling through the cracks or going to the foster system.

Seriously, Renee is a menace. It would serve her right for Phil to dump her arse (the guy is too nice and decent to be stuck as her keeper, I'm sorry) and just let her be eaten by the cockroaches after she becomes homeless.
Iron Dragon Maiden chapter 8 . 9/11
Kudos to Bella for putting that abuser in her place.

Seriously, Renee should've been sterilized years ago
Iron Dragon Maiden chapter 2 . 9/10
I like this a lot.

I like how you don't sugar-coat Renee being an irresponsible excuse for a parent and cutting through the sugarcoating in the books. She was a terrible parent. Any parent that needs to be taken care of by a child has no business raising anyone.

Period.

I swear, this woman would've died of hunger or eaten by cockroaches if she had been born elsewhere or to a poorer family.

This really does explain how cannon Bella is such a passive doormat while at the same time doing her whole "It's all about me!" shtick that she obviously got from watching her mom.

I'd be trying to get the hell out yesterday too
kairobinson880 chapter 7 . 8/24
lol for some reason the name Black reminds me of someone else who can change into a canine hmm... I wonder who? *cough*Sirius*coughcough*
KrazyKat098 chapter 2 . 8/7
How the freak did I read fuddy duddy as fuck daddy? Wtf?
mcrae1o1nick chapter 19 . 8/6