Reviews for Tossing Stones
Maubeerbluffin chapter 6 . 7/22/2020
soo, you've just made me completely fall in love with this story.
Maubeerbluffin chapter 6 . 7/22/2020
aah it worked! that's so satisfying :D
Maubeerbluffin chapter 4 . 7/22/2020
i have to say i find myself quite enjoying your writing style
Maubeerbluffin chapter 2 . 7/22/2020
i like that you started earlier though. that Bella's making changes already. it makes a lot of sense and it's an interesting insight into her life in Phoenix
Maubeerbluffin chapter 2 . 7/22/2020
noo, why the change in narration?
vanexl1253 chapter 41 . 7/3/2020
Cap 41
TomRiddlesTwin chapter 50 . 6/29/2020
Great story! I smiled through pretty much all of the chapters
RimK10 chapter 42 . 6/28/2020
After the sexual jokes getting old, the “I Love love Bella” feels abrupt.
In the beginning it was treated like Rose thought Bell as a infant because of her memory loss and she’s young. But now it’s changed to not, it feels worse than 100 year old vamp dating teen. Like Arwen raising her future husband. (Lord of the Rings)
And Emmett’s is to bro-bro enough to feel like incest, like siblings sharing a mate.
I honestly feel more romance with Alice, if platonic-romance is possible.
I don’t even know where Rose got the romance from. Feels more like obsession.

Maybe if there will be a Rose POV, it will make sense?

I’m not saying writing bad, plot bad, not really. It’s good. Just more my thoughts than anything.

(Excuse grammar and English, very late night)
Jonn Wolfe chapter 49 . 6/25/2020
Thanks for writing. This was awesome!
YeTianshi chapter 18 . 6/23/2020
Not gonna lie, I find it hilarious how all of them seem to take it at face value that Bella just doesn't notice things. Which, yeah, fair, if she was a normal human and did notice, then the reaction would've been loud and clear.
Still, hilarious.

It's a really nice fic, I'm enjoying the read.
peytiprettey chapter 41 . 6/15/2020
I don't know 'bout you guys but the love story here kinda reminds me of the movie,' Professor Marston and Wonder woman.'
alexbaileydnd chapter 16 . 5/17/2020
Esme really said snatch from Renée
CapitalME chapter 49 . 5/5/2020
just gave this story another read through. It's still fantastic. thank you for writing it.
MissMonsters2 chapter 50 . 4/11/2020
I can't remember if I have reviewed this story or not.

If I haven't...sorry, better late than never. If I have...also sorry you're getting it again LOL

I can't remember how I stumbled upon this story because there are no characters listed, but I am so thankful that I did. This was definitely a very creative and original take for fanfics. It's Bella...but not Bella if that makes sense. It's like the best reader insert there could ever be LOL

I seriously re-read this fanfic so often, especially when I'm feeling down. You're such a talented writer. In terms of skill, your sentence structures, transitions, and imagery is off the charts.

You write Bella the way everyone wishes she was. The amount of logic and rationalization is impeccable and I enjoyed every second of it. I also loved that she was technically 30, and I believe your brain finishes developing at 27, so it makes sense she's so much more mature.

I really enjoyed that this time around, Bella gets a real relationship with all the Cullens. I do agree very much that in the original Twilight, they only loved her because Edward loved her. I can't imagine if someone truly loved you, they would leave you because someone else managed to convince them.

The dynamic I especially enjoyed was between Bella and Esme. It's a very complex relationship because, on one hand, they're definitely like friends, but Esme does mother her a lot better than Renee ever could. You really opened my eyes to many things in the original twilight that I had never considered, Renee's relationship with Bella being one of them.

I'm pretty into the Bella/Alice ship, so every time Bella and Alice interacted, even just as friends made my heart swell in immense joy. I could easily also picture a Bella/Alice/Jasper ship.

Of course, I see that this will become a Bella/Rosalie/Emmett ship, the relationship just barely starting by the end of this. I really like that we got to delve deeper in Rosalie's character, there was so much more depth to her that it was easy to root for her. I'm really interested in how this will play out. I'm not sure if you're planning to truly have it that it's a threesome ship, or if Rosalie will be dating both Bella and Emmett separately (meaning there's no Emmett/Bella). Just to where we are now, it's kind of hard for me to picture Emmett/Bella romantically involved. They seem more like best buds who share the same love for Rosalie and respect that about each other.

God, I have to point out that one scene where Bella tried to be a human shield for Rosalie so the creepy dude wouldn't stare at her. GOD, YESSSSSS, MY MOTHEFUCKING HEART. Loved it.

I seriously just really love stories where Bella knows they are vampires and keeps it a secret. Makes the interaction that much more interesting.

Reading the part where Bella goes through what happened in the original twilight was so fucking cathartic. I seriously felt a rush of dopamine in my brain lol. A part of me wishes that Bella dragged it out longer so they'd just really get how fucked up it was, but I get that would've been repetitive to write.

I will definitely be checking out more of your stories and writing reviews for you. Hopefully, you're still reading these!

P.S. I think you did send a review to one of my stories, and honestly, I didn't even realize at the time. But thank you so much since I am obviously a big fan of your work. Sorry if I came off as an asshole when I replied, I was young dumbass that couldn't take any feedback back then LOL. I'm literally revising the whole fic, and now years later, even if my research was right, I think your suggestions made more sense.

I hope you are safe and healthy during quarantine and everything in your life is going well!
Phary chapter 50 . 4/7/2020
I'm still waiting for the rest of the story... Will you ever come back to it? I love this plot sooo much :(
2,015 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »