Reviews for Tossing Stones
lauradeanna chapter 50 . 10/13/2022
oh my god. I got to the end and I was like. no. No. that can't be it! I have never been so excited to see that you posted a sequel.
Death the Girl 1107 chapter 1 . 9/6/2022
3 sentences in and I already gotta pause cause imagine owning a house at 35. Haha. Couldn't be me. Won't be me... Gotta love a cost of living crisis...

On that depressing note, Imma get back to reading.
Death the Girl 1107 chapter 1 . 9/6/2022

On that depressing note, Imma get back to reading.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/19/2022
I love those books
H286 chapter 1 . 6/11/2022
I loved this first story. loved it. you did such an amazing job illustrating this Bella's differences and the ripple it had on the others. I look forward to part 2
H286 chapter 7 . 6/9/2022
I like the way you are writing Bella in this scenario, I can see how in real life it would be way more intimidating to deal with vampires that you are aware of than just reading about them.
Terry chapter 33 . 5/19/2022
Wow, I just cannot keep reading this. First of all, the story description does not really fit. "Things get stranger as she decides to rewrite the story from inside." That is nonsense. This girl did not decide almost anything. She is pretty much still Bella. Bella with more info and a bit more spine maybe(or just a different outlook at life) but still Bella. It is kinda like the original story just with a twist. She is a damsel. A leaf in a storm. Not thinking things through, not deciding on anything really important. Very dissapointing. It is not like it is that bad or anything. I got this far. I did like some parts. But overall it is not something I expected and not something I would have read if I knew how it would develop. Sad. Also, the explanation in this chapter felt reaaaaaaaaaally flimsy. "Like a story, like a book." Seriously? Just say you saw the original future of the body if you have to say anything. Why those unnecesary details?
Terry chapter 3 . 5/18/2022
"Damn, I cant believe she is real," would not be all that suspicious either though. For that matter "damn" itself was just fine. It is quite a reasonable reaction to seeing otherwordly beauty. Her heart racing in reaction to noticing that she was overheard however, that might raise suspicion.
jingerr chapter 47 . 4/25/2022
I wish this story #2 was continued
Aina Saiga chapter 49 . 4/14/2022
You know, dear Author-sama
for a Moment there I was so disappointed that this was it, the end of the Story and I would never know how it would end, then I saw that you had written a 2 Part, and the Relief I felt went trough my body like a wave.
I grew really attached to your version of the Twilight vers, Your Bella, Your Rose, Your Emmet, all of Your Cullens and everyone else as well.
So thank you for bringing them to live and sharing them with me and the others, really thank you!
RedHeadedDice chapter 50 . 3/27/2022
I read this fic so fast, which is impressive considering I've only been reading it after school. Anyway, I love myself some Rosella, but finding a good one is a challenge. This one was so good, I usually don't like fluffy stories, but this one was irresistible. The humor was spot on and the tension was perfect. I'm always up for some Edward slander and I was definitely not a twilight fan in 2012, but I feel like Edward slander in 2012 must be ahead of its time. I'm interested to see in the sequel if it's Rosalie with two partners or if it might develop into polyamory. I know Emmett teases a lot, but he seems interested in Bella, and the same could be said for her.
ZZL B chapter 1 . 3/15/2022
This is unrelated but i truly think this story was quintessential to the Twilight renaissance
Mac NorthSea chapter 50 . 2/16/2022
I stumbled across this story years ago, and as I am not interested much in Twilight ff, I just noted it sounded interested and sent a link to my phone as an emergency "if I get stuck and bored" reading pastime. Then, some time passed, and Covid started, and in one of such emergencies I decided to read it. And, I was wowed. And, left the link on my phone for definite re-read list. Then I read it again today.
Now, I need to preface this by saying that I read the books, and was left with "interesting-ish story, meh relationships". I was intrigued by the various vampires and the wolves but that was kinda it. And, to be fair, I do love the oldies romance novels, but I never took my romance ideal from them, so yeah, I hated the way Edward was behaving, as well as the others too many to name in this supposedly short review.
But, then I read your story. Now, I am a psychologist, and I did frown aplenty at the parental figures in the books, but your way of telling it was inspirational, and it did provide - not excuse, but an explanation for Bella's 'unreasonable' behavior, and it made her less of a stupid idiot, but at the same time, more of a groomed little woman/slave. And, your way of dealing with it, with different way of doing things, and at the same time presenting different sides of the 'known' characters was inspirational.
I liked how almost every relationship between Bella and the Cullens was not a simple easy to label relationship, but were always mixture of two and more types. Like, Esme was a mother figure, a friend, an innocent lust 'object', a mentor... Emmett was a brother, a best friend, someone she was attracted to, her confidant and protector... And, all of these were deep and meaningful and different in small ways that it made it so real. Even the barely existent relationship with Edward was well portrayed.
I saw the subtle progression of these and I was enchanted. How Rose stopped considering her a small babe in the woods, and started seeing the capable teenager and then the adult in Bella, with the constant rise in affection. Emmett's BFF jokes and teases, Esme's protection and concern, and joy with having someone to share her hobby with, Jasper's intrigue, and Alice's food fear... It all gave me a really enjoyable story.
For the sequel, I would honestly love Bella to end up with Rose, but I would not mind some angsty adventures before hand, but, however your inspiration runs, I would read it.
Anyways, it was a great story and one that opened my eyes to some of the Twilight alternative ffs.
Hope your thesis went/ is going well and that you are healthy and happy in life.
XCourtJessterX chapter 49 . 1/29/2022
Amazing story, fantastic work all around. What a pleasure to read. I can’t believe you completed it in just three months. Wow. Thanks for all your work.
XCourtJessterX chapter 41 . 1/29/2022
Oh wow so exciting! The trust and communication between Emmet and Rose is so nice to see.
2,015 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »