Reviews for Love Story
candybrown chapter 6 . 2/9
WAH! The author came back with a new chapter, and thank you ever so much! I enjoyed it, I would like to see more when you do have time. I love Princes Debut fanfiction stories too much.
Swag Giraffe chapter 6 . 2/8
EEEEEEEK! HII! At the risk of sounding like a crazed creeper, I'VE LOVED YOUR STORY FOR LIKE AN ENTIRE YEAR. I just joined the site last spring, and I didn't even come to acknowledge this marvelous work of art. I'm ashamed of myself! I just happened to look into the archive here, and saw it.

You, my dear, are EXTREMELY talented. FABULOUS. I LOVE this story, and Cesar is such a cutie! He's my second favorite, but sadly, Kiefer wins. SOOOO cute. I seem to have a thing for nerds, ehehehe... anyway! Elizabeth is just, like, the coolest heroine EVER!

So, onto this particular chapter! We meet Adriana. That evil girl... I REALLY DON'T LIKE HER. If you were going for that, then yay, congratulations! :D Have some confetti! *confetti* Heehee.

Their DATE! *SQUEE!* So cuuteee! He. Gave. Her. A. Peace Rose! (Right? They're yellow and light pink. :))That is my FAVORITE kind of rose! :D :D

I LOVE THIS STORY! And I'm so glad you updated! :D Oh, ahaha, by the way, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Swaggy, or Swaggy-chan, either works! I hope you don't find this too weird, I just love this story SO MUCH. :) :D Keep up the amazing work - you're awesome! :D

candybrown chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
I was mysterybrown and candy, because I had forgotten my password and recovered it. I like your story, please continue and I would like to read more...
MysteryBrown chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
It is getting hotter here, your story, please keep going. It's getting interesting. Alright, I love it! 3 3 3
Dogslover123 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I love this story! Please Continue!
Dogslover123 chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
I love this story! Pleaseeee continue it!
candy chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
my second time reading this and i hope you will have the forth chapter soon and waiting patiently
Sailor Donut chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
This is so good! I especially love how your knowledge of dance shines through in the story! Keep up the great work!
g chapter 3 . 1/22/2012