Reviews for Spock's Greatest Christmas
tanseynz chapter 1 . 11/1
Really truly clever! I loved Spock's analytical approach to gift giving and his smugness about it, only to be completely blown out of the water when he realised what Jim's gift, on the surface disappointing, turned out to really be.
One of the best one chapter short stories I've read in a long time.
Radish Spirit chapter 1 . 10/18
Loved it! Thank you!
fayeS chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
That was perfect :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Loved love the episode cuz it sort of has to do with star trek plus i love the ending.
Tris Holmes chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
That was so cool! Thanks! Live long and prosper!
Dingleballs chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
yayyyyyy that was awessoommeeeeeee
FawkesFyre chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I pretty much favorite-d this on principle, I mean, tbbt is amazing. But you did do really creative things with how the characters ended up in that same situation, so kudos! :)
KBKB chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Too cute! One of my favorite episodes of Big Bang Theory and this was ever better what with the K/S at the end :)
Mecha Specs chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I was drinking a glass of water when I read down to the DNA part, and ended up with water up my nose xD I loved this BBT episode.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Kitty Howell chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
No joke, that episode of TBBT is my favorite. When you said it was based off of an episode i got super excited cause I knew which one :)

I love this story. I can totally see Spock doing that...

This was awsome because I ship both Spirk and Shenny!
raindancer08 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
So I just saw this epidsode of The Big Bang Thoery and this was all I thought about. LOL.
Zee chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Loved it, very sweet.
pikachumomma chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Aww soooo cuuutttteeee anf fluffy! I love big bang too! Great story!
Silver Mirror chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
omg! This was awesome! Also a huge fan of The Big Bang Theory and new right away to which episode you were talking about. Love how you managed to incorporate that story line into Star Trek! Also how you ended this was perfect!