Reviews for The Sweetest Gift
jessie 33 chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
Lovely story, sweet ending, awesome writing, your stories are amazing.
jessie 33 chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
He wants the gift back, OMG that is not nice. I wonder why he asked for it back?
jessie 33 chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
Great update Mel is mean, and rude, can't wait to see what will happen next.
jessie 33 chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Sweet gifts they both bought for each other. They so belong together, great chapter.
jessie 33 chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
Great chapter, I wonder what he bought her.
jessie 33 chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Awe I loved this chapter beautiful writing.
jessie 33 chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Another Sweet update, great story.
jessie 33 chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Run to him Daphne, that is what I would do. lol. I love your story you write all the characters so perfectly.
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Awesome start to your story, I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it.
leighann415 chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
Wow, that was really great! I love that Daphne said Niles already replaced the gift with loving her...*sigh* Great job, as always! *hugs*
leighann415 chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
Aww, poor Daphne. But she'd prob. forgive him for wanting it back. And I know Niles doesn't want to hurt her too. I love Niles giving her his jacket though, just like in the ep! *sigh* Always so melt-worthy. :)
leighann415 chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
*hugs Daphne* I'm sure Niles will get rid of Mel though. I forgot she was in this story! And you write her so well here, even though it's heartbreaking that she's so mean to Daphne, which is just totally in-character. Awesome job! :)
Kristen3 chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
I don't even know what to say here. Calling this melt-worthy is a total understatement. I know you had trouble writing this story, but this was totally worth the wait! I always love your endings, and this was no exception, believe me. I just can't wait to see what your future stories will be like, b/c I know they'll be even better! *Hugs*
Kristen3 chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
OK, I know the jacket thing wasn't really your idea, but it's still SO melt-worthy! *Sigh* I just know this story will keep getting better w/ every chapter!
Kristen3 chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
*Hugs Daphne* I should've known Mel would show up here eventually! And the fact that I very much want to smack the crap out of her for calling Daphne a maid, and not even getting her name right, is just a testament to how well you've written her here! I love where this is going, but I say that about all your stories!