Reviews for Ye Merry Gentlemen
neo-chan chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
One of the best House/Wilson fics I've ever read!
BabalooBlue chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
What a riot! You had me in stitches with Wilson's phone going off constantly and causing embarrassment.
I actually felt dizzy just reading about them jumping around in the bouncy castle and getting more and more drunk, so well done to you, well written!
AnnaJW chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
So for the past two days I've been slowly going through your House/Wilson stories and I just love them! I've seen a few grammar errors but nothing major. I'll start commenting on them individually so you'll see a few reviews from me, haha. But your reading style is amazing and very believe-able! I can really hear the characters from your writing. Great work!
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
That was a great story! I now kind of want to rent a bouncy castle, lol
4EverMoose chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This was excellent. The smutty goodness was very much enjoyable to read. You write House/Wilson so amazingly well. I really hope you write more (a Wilson storyline will be nice!).
Cloak-of-Sadness chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Pure awesomeness! This is really good, and quite sexy to read!

So typical House.
FacadePoppy chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
That was incredible and hot in a very romantic intense way - it's beautiful! You are truly a talented writer!
Namasteyo chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Wow! This was hilarious and hot. And hot and hilarious.

I also disagree with the reviewer who did not want them to picture them with jello, whipped cream, etc. : )
Brighid45 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Hah. This delighted me up no end. Wilson's complete obliviousness and House's desperate attempts to break down the walls are hilarious, sad, tender, wild and riotous-in other words, perfectly IC. I could just see those two smeared with jello and whipped cream and other substances, covered head to foot, having the time of their lives, teetering on the edge of losing it completely (not a bad thing, considering) and then the aftermath . . . I was grinning just as much as House was, and so glad for both of them *finally* to have each other.

Great story. And welcome back. :)
MarineLvr84 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was omg hawt and awesome and hawt...i said that already said that but damn...please next time try not to drive and write at the same time
MarineLvr84 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
paulac45 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Nice that you are getting back into fanfic. Hope to hear more from you, preferably the two of them getting together without the alcohol, jello, cream etc, which for me was unpleasant to think about.
cookie chapter 1 . 1/2/2012