Reviews for Love's Gift
Clazberry chapter 15 . 8/5
ZZ¡
Kristin04 chapter 8 . 4/17
I think is as far as I venture. I'm not a fan of the whole 'Buffy being pregnant' thing because to me that always slows things down for a couple. I enjoyed the first to fics of this trilogy though.
Ella-Emerald chapter 13 . 4/17
The fight was kind of boring. Just because Angel and Buffy are perfect for each other doesn't mean that they do not fight and have to be perfect in every single second. They are ''human'' and are inperfect and they should fight and be inreasonable and angry... I don't know in the process of these stories you made them this perfect, cute, beautiful couple but they kind of boring and seem to have lost their interesting character traits. Espacially Buffy seems tamed and that is sad 'cause she was so interesting based on her inperfections, character traits and wild lively natur.
brittany08forever chapter 19 . 7/5/2015
Please do a sequel
LaToya chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I love Buffy and Angel love those love stories still watch Buffy in 2014 when it comes on Pivot
reynanuy chapter 19 . 8/13/2014
I can surely say that I've never read a more epic story on any fandom. I've followed this story from the "Two Sides of the Same Coin" to this chapter and I have to say I am amazed on how good of a writer you are, not only the characters feel totally true to themselves, but you also write excellent action scenes. I rather envy the HG readers who are going to enjoy your stories from now on, they are up for quite a treat. Personally I hope you one day, maybe out of nostalgia, hopefully due to some news of a major buffyverse revival; come back to Buffy and Angel. Until then we will be waiting for you ;)
TheCleanWriter chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
This chapter was hilarious! Loved it! And the nursery was just too cute! Hats off to you, my friend. You sure can write one heck of a story!
LPeck chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
It's a good follow through from the other two fics before but saying that the ending felt a little rushed we hear thing in past tense when it would of been more interesting going through the motions and the epilogue wasn't as good as it could of been. Although saying that it still is a great fic.
Romantic Journalist chapter 19 . 3/1/2013
YES! Awesome.
Romantic Journalist chapter 15 . 3/1/2013
Oh my God, I love your story so much! But if Wesley betrays them over the prophecy I'm gonna be so pissed.
Caddie.94 chapter 19 . 1/9/2013
I have read all of your Buffy stories and love them all. You still continue the actual story line but twist it, it is amazing. I am in Sydney and love fanfiction. what a great gift for stories. P.s my actual name is Kathleen
mb168 chapter 19 . 12/26/2012
I've read many a fan fic and I can honestly say this has been my fav. THis really should have been how it ended. I read all of the series in the past few weeks and i cant think of a better outcome for Buffy. I wish you had been the writer. You made me like Cordy, even though i still prefer Willow as the besty. I LOVED that Fred and Gunn got together, i was not happy with how it worked in the show. I still hate dawn, but i like Spike now and I am so happy Anya was able to get her happy ending too. I enjoyed reading all of your random disclaimers, they were quite funny. I would have liked to have seen season 7 but this was great.
sashahailee chapter 19 . 10/18/2012
I have enjoyed reading your series these past couple of days. It was perfect. I hope you decide to keep writing.
IamTheAlleyCat chapter 19 . 10/6/2012
Read through all three stories in one day. I love what you did to the series, and I wish you could have been an angel on Joss Whedn's shoulder when he wrote the scripts 'cause, hon, you did waaaay better!
Thank you for sharing this lovely story,
Alley Cat
luckywynner86 chapter 19 . 9/2/2012
Such a fantastic and beautiful ending to this story!