Reviews for The Three People to See Sherlock's Heart
Good fic, but what about Lestrade?
302pilot chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
What a lovely read! I especially enjoyed your insight into the little details- how SHerlock's hands moved when saving Mrs. Hudson, that moment of panic when he saw John covered in explosives, and the moment when Sherlock touched Molly "on his own' for the first time. Those little things really show us his heart-that he actually has one, but like you said, it is " enclosed in layers and layers of reason and logic"...but it is there, none the less. Oh, such a lovely read! Thank you ever so much!
Cheers
CB
PurplePurplePurple chapter 1 . 1/8/2012

i loved this so so much.
Sierra Janeway chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I really enjoyed that. You picked up on some really great little moments (that I rewatched a good five or six times each) and let us inside people's minds the way TV can't. Bravo!
Leaving-My-Mark chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This. THIS. is gorgeous. Very smoothly, gracefully, elegantly written. It was brief but had lots contained in its brevity. I like your style of writing and imagery. And I'm so glad you didn't go overboard with the idea that Sherlock had a heart.

I loved this line:

"Because John had witnessed Sherlock's heart and it was very real. It was just enclosed in layers and layers of reason and logic, and the fact that it still burned brightly under all of that proved its strength."

I can't rightly say why, but it's just eloquently spoken, I guess. Simple but eloquent.

I agree that this first episode was tremendously brilliant; absolutely amazing. I'm watching it for the second time today; I love it so much. A friend and I were gushing with excitement about it today at lunch. I just loved the display of humanity in this episode, and the interaction between Sherlock and love. As Moffat (I think it was him) said, this is a tale about Sherlock AND love, not Sherlock IN love. Benedict did a fantastic job; they all did, but Benedict just plays the role so well.

Anyways, I'm not here to gush about the show itself, but your artwork based upon it. As I said, it's wonderful. Definitely a favorite. Keep writing!
TheShadowArchitect chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
You always write the best Sherlock oneshots.
DressLikeYerCrazy chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Very good. You're quite skilled at describing emotion, facial expression and movment. I could see it all in my head. I must see ASinB!
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Well, I haven't seen the new episode yet, but I disagree that Mycroft pays little attention to Sherlock's heart. In fact, I'd disagree that Mycroft pays little attention to anything concerning his brother. Just because he doesn't mention it to Sherlock or make an issue of it, doesn't mean he doesn't know it's not there. :)

I was hoping for more solid Mycroft/Sherlock interaction in the new show, sounds like I am going to be disappointed.
forcedapathy chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Very nice oneshot, the scenes were very good! I love you analysis and quotation from the episode! D You kept the characters, well, in character. :) It was a great episode as you said D, good job!
meredithriddle chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I found this to be very well written. Thanks!
Naisa chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Really nice one shot! I really liked the caring side to Sherlock we all got to see in 2x01 :)
Terriah chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Very nice! xx
watercolour dreams chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This is beautifully written. The flow is consistently - it even has waves of tenderness, mixed with waves of mere clinical narrative. Most importantly, the story had a voice that genuine and really captured the characters of Sherlock precisely. Keep writing, you have a talent.
haveacreamteaonme chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Interesting analysis of the scenes, bravo!
AgentNerd chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This is beautiful, it really is. I just saw this episode today, and absolutely loved it. Through your writing, you have made me view a couple of the events that occured during the episode in a deeper way. I didn't notice anything wrong gramatically, either, which is always a plus.

All in all, this was a wonderful piece of work. Good job.