Reviews for Severus and the Snow Globe
Valenti1965 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
What a fabulous story! Loved it x
kase519 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Now we know why professional Santas drink. Heavily.
aalens chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This had me grinning and laughing from beginning to end. Thank you.
daisy.tya chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
xd hihihi i love it you story was very original and cool xd i like the picture of snape in father christmas hahaha
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
That was funny, especially Severus as Santa. What a way to terrorize the kiddies. :)
Monocerosik chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
That was an adorable story. Well-balanced and amusing, full of good-humour and christmas spirit, so warm and funny - I love it. And the idea of Harry selling snow globes is great, unique, as well as Snape personifying Santa - brilliant.
Xedra chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I don't usually read Snarry... but I'll read anything by you, and I found I enjoyed this very much. Made me laugh out loud - I do love a snarky Snape.
YenGirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Gorgeously Snarry sprinkled with snow, a little bit of snark, a little bit of humour, sticky children, mistletoe and the eternal promise of hope from both Severus and Harry. The details were beautiful - I loved what Harry did with such sparse requirements from Severus.

Snarky64 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Bonkers premise of a snow globe shop - absolutely loved the story and characterisations. Really enjoyed it - thank you.
Hericus C chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Well written and totally cute! A great unique occupation for Harry. I almost hope you extend the fic for the rest of the romance and too see Minerva's reaction as well as what Harry designed for Sev; if it can be done without ruining the charm. Kudos.
Ysilme chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
How sweet! :o) And how nice to have a bit of Minerva in there as well.